Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was going for a jog today and an undercover cop pulled over and wanted to have a word with me. He told me while i've been jogging, theres a guy following me. Hes been circling me and watching me. I was totally unaware and did not notice a black mercedez sports car. Officer said this guy drives a mercedez sports car, and described what the man looked like and questioned if i knew anyone like that? and damn it it was a guy i knew early last year but decided not to respond to his messages because he was really weird. I have a psychopath after me. Now i can't go for a jog around my neighbourhood and i have to go file a report at the police station that cop is from. OMG fml.
when i went on one date with him, he insisted he would drop me home.. so i pretended that train station two stops away from mine was where i lived. So hes apparently been coming back there. He lives no where near my place. And not sure how long hes been stalking me for.

ever been stalked and/ or met people who've turned out to be psychopathic before? sad
explosionism
I was going for a jog today and an undercover cop pulled over and wanted to have a word with me. He told me while i've been jogging, theres a guy following me. Hes been circling me and watching me. I was totally unaware and did not notice a black mercedez sports car. Officer said this guy drives a mercedez sports car, and described what the man looked like and questioned if i knew anyone like that? and damn it it was a guy i knew early last year but decided not to respond to his messages because he was really weird. I have a psychopath after me. Now i can't go for a jog around my neighbourhood and i have to go file a report at the police station that cop is from. OMG fml. He insisted he would drop me home.. so i pretended that train station two stops away from mine was where i lived. So hes apparently been coming back there. He lives no where near my place. And not sure how long hes been stalking me for.

ever been stalked and/ or met people who've turned out to be psychopathic before? sad

That's creepy as ********, and I hope you are safe.

I am a stalker magnet, and have had a lot of bad experiences with psychotic women trying to force themselves into my life.
Angry Blue Kang
explosionism
I was going for a jog today and an undercover cop pulled over and wanted to have a word with me. He told me while i've been jogging, theres a guy following me. Hes been circling me and watching me. I was totally unaware and did not notice a black mercedez sports car. Officer said this guy drives a mercedez sports car, and described what the man looked like and questioned if i knew anyone like that? and damn it it was a guy i knew early last year but decided not to respond to his messages because he was really weird. I have a psychopath after me. Now i can't go for a jog around my neighbourhood and i have to go file a report at the police station that cop is from. OMG fml. He insisted he would drop me home.. so i pretended that train station two stops away from mine was where i lived. So hes apparently been coming back there. He lives no where near my place. And not sure how long hes been stalking me for.

That's creepy as ********, and I hope you are safe.

I am a stalker magnet, and have had a lot of bad experiences with psychotic women trying to force themselves into my life.

i guess it was my fault.....im so reckless sad
damn tell me stories so ill feel better

i think i should move to another suburb
explosionism
damn tell me stories so ill feel better

i think i should move to another suburb

lol, there was this army girl who used to be obsessed with me. i found out because my friends were in the internet tent, and saw this girl they didnt know stalking my facebook page and told me. this girl began following me, and becoming friends with all of my friends to try and get to know me. one day my room mate was in the parking lot making out with his girlfriend when he saw this girl trying to break into our window and approached her. about two days later, this girl I dont know knocks on my door so I open it. From the side that crazy stalker chick tried to force her way into my barracks room. at this point i went to the commander and got a restraining order, lol.

that was like 3-4 years ago and she still sends me a million messages on facebook (that I ignore)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Phantom

Angry Blue Kang
that was like 3-4 years ago and she still sends me a million messages on facebook (that I ignore)
A part of you likes the attention if you don't block her. Seriously dude, you're enabling her.
Dandrogyny
Angry Blue Kang
A part of you likes the attention if you don't block her. Seriously dude, you're enabling her.

I block her about once or twice a week. She makes new accounts. The screenshots were taken for my friend (Jane) who didn't believe me that this girl even knew about her, as she has never even met the woman.

Dapper Phantom

Angry Blue Kang
Dandrogyny
Angry Blue Kang

I block her about once or twice a week. She makes new accounts. The screenshots were taken for my friend (Jane) who didn't believe me that this girl even knew about her, as she has never even met the woman.
Wowwwwww...
That's just bad. Though I'd start blocking her more frequently. As in immediately after I get messages from her.
Dandrogyny
Angry Blue Kang
Dandrogyny
Angry Blue Kang

Wowwwwww...
That's just bad. Though I'd start blocking her more frequently. As in immediately after I get messages from her.

lol I just dont read it, there will be like 300-400 messages that are paragraphs long in my inbox by the end of the week. it scares me though because she always claims that she is going to show up to my house, so Im always on edge lol.

There is also another girl that does this type of stuff, so I dont know if I attract stalkers or if I just had a bad streak of luck.
... sad im scared to leave my house
Angry Blue Kang
Dandrogyny
Angry Blue Kang
Dandrogyny
Angry Blue Kang

Wowwwwww...

lol I just dont read it, there will be like 300-400 messages that are paragraphs long in my inbox by the end of the week. it scares me though because she always claims that she is going to show up to my house, so Im always on edge lol.

There is also another girl that does this type of stuff, so I dont know if I attract stalkers or if I just had a bad streak of luck.

she follow you home??
explosionism
Angry Blue Kang
Dandrogyny
Angry Blue Kang
Dandrogyny
Angry Blue Kang

Wowwwwww...

she follow you home??

lol, I try to hide where I live. She is a fairly physically attractive woman, so she slept with one of my friends to get my phone number one time. I was fairly pissed off at him.
Angry Blue Kang
explosionism
Angry Blue Kang
Dandrogyny
Angry Blue Kang

Wowwwwww...

she follow you home??

lol, I try to hide where I live. She is a fairly physically attractive woman, so she slept with one of my friends to get my phone number one time. I was fairly pissed off at him.

she sounds like a scary manipulative psychopath....
explosionism
Angry Blue Kang
explosionism
Angry Blue Kang
Dandrogyny
Angry Blue Kang

Wowwwwww...

she follow you home??

she sounds like a scary manipulative psychopath....

i dont think she is a psychopath so much as a schizoid. i never talk to her at all, but she messages me all of the time claiming that i am talking to her telepathically, and through her dreams. asking me why i said a certain thing to her with my supposed telepathic powers etc. lol.
damn that just sounds really annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces