Welcome to Gaia! ::

I took the big long personality test,
and apparently I'm an ENFJ.
After reading it over I tend to agree but I want an opinion on something.

Reading up on "ENFJ relationships" I wonder if what they describe appeals to women.
That being said,
I'm gonna copy paste the information and I want to know what women think of that,
as I find it honestly has it's ups and downs.

Quote:
ENFJs make warm, committed lovers who are willing to go to great lengths for the sake of "The Relationship". They're totally dedicated to the relationship, and to their partner, and have a special skill for warmth and affirmation which brings out the best in their mates. They take their commitments seriously, and are likely to put forth a lot of effort into making a relationship work once they have commited themselves to it. In the event that a relationship fails, the ENFJ will feel a lot of guilt, and take on blame for the failure, but they will move on with their lives with relative ease, without looking backwards.

Since relationships are central to the ENFJ's life, they will be very "hands on" and involved with their intimate relationships. They may be in the habit of constantly asking their partner how they're doing, what they're feeling, etc. This behavior may be a bit smothering, but it also supports a strong awareness of the health (or illness) of the relationship.

Sexually, the ENFJ looks forward to intimacy as an opportunity to express love and caring. The ENFJ is generally very interested in the happiness and satisfaction of their partner. Because they achieve much of their personal satisfaction from making others happy, they're likely to be skilled lovers. Like other Judgers, the ENFJ is likely to follow a schedule for intimacy, and may be prone to becoming routinized. For the ENFJ, the most important aspect of a sexual encounter is the affirmation of love and affection.

Although the ENFJ will probably not ask for it, they need to be given sweet words and loving affirmation. Since they are so externally focused on serving people, they do not always pay attention to their own needs. Since much of their personal satisfaction comes from bringing happiness to others, they're able to ignore their own needs and still be happy much more easily than other types. However, if they focus entirely on giving without doing some taking, they may find themselves in an unhealthy, unbalanced relationship. They need to work on being aware of their needs, and being OK with verbalizing those needs to their partners.

A problem area for ENFJs in relationships is their very serious dislike of conflict. ENFJs will prefer to brush issues under the rug rather than confront them head-on, if there is likely to be a conflict. They are also likely to "give in" easily in conflict situations, just to end the conflict. They might agree to something which goes against their values just to end the uncomfortable situation. In such cases, the problem is extended and will return at a later time. The ENFJ needs to realize that the world will not end if there is a disagreement, and that dealing with things immediately initiates closure. Ignoring issues will not make them go away.

In general, the ENFJ is intensely and enthusiastically involved in their personal relationships. They bring fun and warmth into the equation, and are willing to work hard to make things work.

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm sick of learning about people today. emotion_donotwant
POlSON CANDY

I love learning about people, that's why I'm taking some psychology with my game design classes.
If you study people you will never run out of material.

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rev Dawning Gun Mage
POlSON CANDY

I love learning about people, that's why I'm taking some psychology with my game design classes.

You're right! 3nodding
POlSON CANDY
Rev Dawning Gun Mage
POlSON CANDY

You're right! 3nodding

I'm used to it.

Fanatical Codger

Can we have a link to said quiz? 4laugh
Chartreusethewaterdemon
Can we have a link to said quiz? 4laugh

http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/JungQuiz.html

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50

I'm an ENFP! heart
I am an INTP. Though I don't always agree with what it says. The way I see it. everyone is different even if there are some similarities. For one thing I hate math with a passion and like surfing the net but not working on computer systems. I am good as games like Risk, but doesn't mean I enjoy all strategy games.

The only career that sounded remotely appealing is natural science. See, these don't fit everyone. Sometimes they do and somethings they don't.

Ladykiller

I think you're relying too heavily on the test to give you insight as to what you want, need and who you are. Personality tests tempt people into thinking it's really accurate with a few vague traits and some fluff added.

I've repeatedly got INFJ and while some of it seems ''spot on'' it's probably because deep down I answered the questions to get that answer. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff