Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many of you are there out in gaia?

I'm one. Damn proud of it. >:3
If you are going by the definition I think you are, I unfortunantly am not.
Technically a b*****d is a boy without a father. I know my father, so im going with that I'm not one : )
i thought a b*****d was a boy born out of wedlock. and since my parents were amrried (they arnt now) i guess im not one by that definition
my god people, if you DO NOT relate to this topic, please DO NOT post here.
deaths joy 666
i thought a b*****d was a boy born out of wedlock. and since my parents were amrried (they arnt now) i guess im not one by that definition
You are correct and I'm a b*****d =D.
A b*****d is both a boy and a girl; gender doesn't matter, it's just a person born of unmarried parents.

I'm not one, but I was an unwanted child. ;x
If you mean born out of wedlock, I'm one and not particularly bothered by it. My parents didn't legally marry until I was 9.
oh, I'm not bothered by it either.
I just get tired of people asking about my father and when I respond they go "oh, I'm sorry."

I just thought it was more common than what people make it.

I mean, honestly, I've been better off without a father. *shrug*
I was lucky enough to have both of my parents growing up, and still have them and they are still together. They just weren't "married" in the eyes of the law until years after I was born.
personaly i dont think it matters alot. it was just a term coined by the christians to make people follow the "rules" and only have kids in a legaly binded marriage
Hazgarn
I was lucky enough to have both of my parents growing up, and still have them and they are still together. They just weren't "married" in the eyes of the law until years after I was born.

Well if they were together for 7 years, even if it wasn't a full ceremony, its a common law marriage.
deaths joy 666
personaly i dont think it matters alot. it was just a term coined by the christians to make people follow the "rules" and only have kids in a legaly binded marriage

pfft, I guess it never worked.

ANYWAY:

to all of you kids who never knew their fathers.

Would you ever seek him out?

I've thought about it. Just to see where the rest of my heritage lies you know?
Cause I still have so much about me that doesn't run in the known part of my family.
No, my parents had the divorce a bit after my birth.
I think. Hmmm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces