Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hoenhime
DarkNinjaBunny
Hoenhime
Who do u want to win the vote for democratic representative in the election in the U.S. personally i want obama to win because hes african american and he knows what the people want and were the U.S. should be going, while hillary clinton yes she is a strong democrat but i think having Mr. Clinton as her husband might screw things up alittle regarding the fact he might get carryed away. tho she does have experience.
I'm pretty sure that my signature answers that question.

But honestly, you want him to win because he's black? That's just stupid. I actually like what he's trying to do for this nation, not for his skin tone.

By the way, Bill Clinton was a great president.

Not just because he african american also he believes in pullin the troops from iraq and saving the U.S. Millions upon Millions of dollars which they can spend on health care. And Bill Clinton was retarded i hate him. and i dont care about al gore

You do realize that he wants to take the troops from Iraq and put them in Pakistan and Syria, don't you?
However, I'd take Obama over another Clinton. This country has been ravaged long enough by the Clinton clan, we're tired of it, time for something new. Even if it is just a new face.

Stop with the Ron Paul stuff, I like some of his ideas, he's a brilliant guy, but he doesn't have a chance, nor did he ever.
I'm not sure being first lady counts as experience. The position has no offices attached to it. As for experience they're both senators, so I don't see the difference.
As I am of age to vote and have been since the last election I have to tell you even though neither are really high on my list, Hillary has experience, that counts for a hell of a lot. You have to separate her from her husband. They aren't the same person. Obama seems fresh but what exactly does he have to bring to the table? Hillary has had the opportunities to work with Republicans on committees, so she knows what she's going into when it comes to Congress.

Lastly ALL politicians are politicians, plain and simple, both parties are huge bureaucracy and even if you got the White House and Congress to be filled with the majority of the same party each member still has their own agenda.
I wanted Richardson, still do too.
But out of the two, I would go with Obama. I don't like some of the stuff I've read about how much power Hilary wants to president to have.
BARAK OBAMA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces