Welcome to Gaia! ::

the summer between 7th and 8th grade.

i hope i never, ever, EVER feel that way again... emo

About every day last year in April and May.
      About four family members died and everyone went insane.

um my father suffer from heart attack n die crying
Hearing that my uncle died in our guest room in the night. It was so unexpected, and he just had so much more of life to live...
Or the day that I heard my great-uncle died.
Or the day I heard that my grandfather died.
Or the day I spent with my dying great-grandmother in the hospital.

They're all the most horrible days of my life.
I used to have a running tally of the five worst days in my head. I've since let go of that, since it just depressed me. But a few bad days were: the day my dog died, the day John died, the day Granny had her heart attack, the Christmas Granny couldn't breathe, the night I accidentally tried suicide, the night I told my mom she was an embarrassment, the night Mom and Linz were flipped in the car.
The worst day of my life was when I found out my best friend was kidnapped, raped and murdered.... and I was accused of doing it. They ended up catching the bastages that did it. One was fried for it, the other got off easy with "life". He should be out of jail now and running around again. Then there were all these bleeding hearts saying it was "inhumane" to anestetize the one creep to death. stare I think it was too good for him. He should have been dealt the same he dealt my friend, or worse. But, whatever, that was the worst time in my entire life. I still miss her terribly and would give just about anything to have her back. I try to remember the good things/times with her.
That would have to be on Christmas/New Year's 2007. On the day after Christmas (Dec. 26) my mom woke me up and told me my cousin killed himself. We drove up to New York and tried to calm my aunt down (She was freaking out). That weekend we attended the funeral. Then on New Year's Eve he was buried. That was the worst time in my life. emo
The day I was raped by my 1st bf. Until today, I recall every single thing about that day.
September 3rd, 2007.

Easily the worst day of my life - and that is a lot when you think of the fact that I have battled depression, self-injury and suicide for over four years.
The worst day of my life was when I broke my upper arm, and my 13th birthday.
My arm bone was literally like this after I fell:

l
l
l /
l /
/

Pain!!! As for my 13th birthday, I was in big trouble for something my "best friend" did, and she got away with it all. Tear. Haha
I remember it well.

The day when my mom and stepdad woke me up to tell me my dad had been shot in a bad part of town. He was shot three times, twice in the chest, and thankfully he's still here.

The scariest part of that day was the fact that I was in shock, and it felt like I didn't care.
October 05 - January 06
When I was depressed, suicidal and self harming. What makes it feel even worse was that I didn't even have a proper reason to do it. I feel so guilty.
wen my dad died,,,, crying crying
july 14th 06, my grandpa died.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas