Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow, reading my post now sounds really like, "OMG! she did WHAT??" like so trivial and shallow. But it's not. There is WAY more to me then stupid boys. Like, about 200mg more...
User Image
the first time I ever got kicked in the nuts.....
User Image
January 27th 1999: My great-grandmother died.Old age.
January 23rd 2002: My grandmother (her daughter) died. Smoking/Lung cancer. The day before my little brother's 5th birthday...
November 19th 2004: Immigrated to Canada... eek BIG MISTAKE.
September 2005-March 2006: Emotional breakdown. Lost all my so-called 'friends' in Canada.
December 2005: Lost it. Who cares?
June-December 2007: Used by cold-hearted ******** as a ********. Yeah, you Kody Roux Gordon.
January 18 2007: Lied to, tossed around emotionally and broke the heart of someone completely underserving.

January's never a good month, is it? I don't like what I'm turning into. Help... cry
About four years ago. HORRIBLE. Worst day ever. I got bad medical news. >.>
And three years ago, for a few months I was in the worst (physical) pain ever in my life. D:
And I couldn't even do anything about it, and I couldn't say anything about it because most of my friends didn't even know anything about it. ><
Just thinking back to that time hurts. Dx I couldn't sleep or eat or anything.

Other than that I have nothing to complain about, I suppose. =3
the top day would be April 4th 2002, my mom commited suicide.
the next would be the day my parents got divorced..
since then alot has happened, but i don't want to list all of them
When two hearts connect, the love is like magic...

I'm going through the worst days of my life now.

I'm not joking when I say that I was so close to just ending it all.
You'll find it hard to break away.
nothing extremely bad has happened to me.
but i remember, my whole 7th grade year.
suckedd.
i almost killed myself, over a bunch of rude, bitchy, judging, hormonal retards.
That is a really unlucky day. I've had a few before, too. They suck.
But "terrible" wouldn't necessarily be the right word. Terrible describes more life changing days.
For example, learning your father died. Or having two of your great friends turn on you. ^_~
last year was bad..my first bf broke up with me I lost most of my friends and so on..it sucked -_-
Worst day ever? I dunno. Hmm..maybe the time when my dad was driving across a railroad track on the green light. Then this huge train appeared, but we passed on time. =3
Sixth grade was kinda bad.
My mom was having ******** mental breakdowns every day, and my dad was convinced I was manipulating her.
My dad and gram died! Get over your little problems!
On my birthday i got busted cause i whiped out my junk on a video on school grounds, i was grounded for a month and suspended for 5 days, i repeat, this happened on my god damn birthday -_-" i didnt get any money or anything, it sucked

Intellectual Mage

13,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Athlete 50
  • Rebuilder 100
I was banned from seeing the one I love because of...unfortunate circumstances.
i need gold i only need 40k pls help me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces