Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well, this isn't anywhere close to being the "worst day of my life" but I guess today is just my unlucky day. crying

crying First I lost my wallet which had my driver license, ATM card, school ID, emergency car key, library cards, gift cards, and last but not least: about $200 of cash. I'm not really concerned about the cash in my wallet, but I'm just so mad about the fact that I lost it in the first place. Then when I went to my Chinese class, my teacher distributes back the mid-term exams from a while ago, and it had no score on it! I only made 7 mistakes, and my teacher told me to redo my test! Just when I thought things would get better for me, my umbrella breaks during the disgusting storm, and when I get home to drink a cup of tea, the tea bag rips and spills all over the ground. And what sucked was I ran out of paper towels and had to pick up every tea leaf with my fingers! Ah, and when I cleaned it up, I spilled tea all over the floor. scream

Ugh...I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who experiences these kinds of "nothing seems to go my way" days, right? Well, this isn't really that bad, and I don't mean to be "emo". So would anyone like to share their stories?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You call THAT bad?
Chill the ******** out, girl.
People have it a lot worse. I know stress and s**t builds up, but just think of how good you have it in some ways.
Just pop in a funny movie, treat yourself to some food you like, and have a nice time to calm down.
The whole 365 days of the year 1997.
My parents divorced and were fighting all that year.
January 1st - January 10th, 2005. ******** houseboats.
December 27th, 2007. Mia was born seriously ill. SHE'S GETTING BETTER THOUGH!
November 18th, 2007. BIG fight between my mum and nan.
February, 2005. My Grandad had a massive stroke.
8/8 - 02.
my dad got a stroke, and was fighting for his life.
the doctors told us he had no chance to survive.
he did make it though.

but, i guess that was the worst thing ever. it's still terrible to think of.
Mmm. No.
Nothing traumatizing has happened to me yet.
On topic

A few months ago when I ran out of my medication were the worst days I've had recently. I couldn't go to school, couldn't get out of bed but to eat and go to the bathroom, I was so depressed.

As for the worst days EVER...
Probably the years before & during my brother's two stints in rehab. I was about 7 when it started and 12 when he came home for good. Horrible.

Also, most of 7th grade. x_x
HuoXingC
Another thing that made me mad is that I spent so much money during Christmas and New Year for my friends and family, and everyone basically forgot about me!

Selfish much?

If I told you my dad died yesterday, wouldn't you feel like such a whiner for even thinking that those are bad days?
lulz

And next time, don't carry so much important s**t in your wallet.
Silly people and their wallets.

5,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Cynthia Luster
Mmm. No.

your luky exclaim
Yes.

Found my best friend dead.

I have images burned into my brain.

Lol *emotear*

5,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
If I told you my dad died yesterday

really? my best friend died the 4th of janruary. crying
Death At Will
Cynthia Luster
Mmm. No.

your luky exclaim

I suppose. But mayeb things have happened to me.
I just chose to forget them. Or didn't choose.
I don't really keep any memories except for happy ones. <3
uh, i forgot, i've been brainwashed
If it makes u feel better, i found out on new years eve, my best friend of six years has lied to me everyday, about everything, for no reason since day one. He even made up my friend, cause thats not who he really is. He's one heck of a storyteller. ( sorry kinda venting)
Today...but I don't wanna talk about it... xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces