Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would be some great ideas for like a bachelorette party/bridal party??
food and alcohol and dancing blaugh
I say, "BRING ON THE STRIPPERS!!!"
Oh yea not to mention im on a budget and all my friends BUT me are under 21, and I live so close to Canada but that is so outta the question...
p***s shaped pinata. You can never go wrong with that.
Mari Star 146
p***s shaped pinata. You can never go wrong with that.

HaHa that makes me giggle times 5 million I like that lol!
Well, my sister and I had the two extremes. For hers we went with male strippers and p***s games. For mine we just had champagne and gifts at home.

If you like the p***s pinata (heh), one of the games from my sister's party was a contest to mold the best looking p***s out of play doh. It sounds bad but it was completely hilarious, especially since both moms participated.
desperate4tearz
all my friends BUT me are under 21
And?
One of my friends is throwing a bridal party and she's doing a social tea party theme, with sweets galore.
Go to a restaurant you all like, get a good seat and rate the various gentleman that come in on a scale of 1-10! Later on watch movies with some steamy scenes (or if your girls are on the tamer side go for a more romantic theme) While alcohol can always make things more entertaining than they are you don't need it or strippers to have a blast. Simply do fun things with your friend to help her unwind and remind her she has a great network of friends behind her!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff