Girl and Boy 1 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 24 ]
Girl and Boy 2 0.27884615384615 27.9% [ 29 ]
Girl and Boy 3 0.49038461538462 49.0% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

no babys!!!
well
kaspar is going to get him picked on.
i like issabella and nicholas congrats!!
Sabastien Knight is incredibly cute.
TaliexXx

EDIT: This topic is lucky, I just got a rare pink box [:!

Glad I could be of help?
Relvy
well
kaspar is going to get him picked on.

Terrible Mental Trama is what i'm going for here LoL! 3nodding
I know a girl named Ursula... I can't help but think of the little mermaid every time I see her.
MoogleXMutant
I know a girl named Ursula... I can't help but think of the little mermaid every time I see her.

I.....see.....I suppose I would have the same problem....if I knew who ursula was....though I've never seen the movie....
Aww:3 those are cute names^^

Years from now, when my fiancé and I end up having and adopting children the three names I really want to use are:

Lucifer for a boy.
Lenny for a girl.
Ursula for another girl (this one is a family name).
Congrats!

My kids would be called;
Lee (boy)
David (boy)
Charlotte (girl)
Alice (girl)

Nice, old fashioned, timeless, non-weird names.
I think we live in different countries or something. My friends and I have never heard any of these names before. I love them all though. I'm a weirdo and I like weird names. Kasper will however get picked on.

I like the names:

Quip John for a boy
Xae Michael(boy) Xae Michelle(girl)
Lida Igny for a girl
Natalie-Sarah Rose for a girl
Fin Jacob for a boy
I like Amelia and Mai (:
I think I'll have to go against the masses with this one. I love the first two names there my favorite. but they're all really good! Do have an reason behind some of them or are they just names you picked?
Zei Dead
I think I'll have to go against the masses with this one. I love the first two names there my favorite. but they're all really good! Do have an reason behind some of them or are they just names you picked?

No...We chose some of the names because we wanted to name them after some people but we used middle names. like Kaspar charles...Charles would be after my wifes uncle Louisa-May...May would be after my Grandma. And Nicholas Gene ...Gene would be for my mother.
yes nicolas is a very charming name.....i like jack, seth and aristar
congrads

but not to be rude/discriminating or anything but uhmmm what your gf got you pregnant?? o.o .......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff