Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Names?

Girl and Boy 1 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 24 ]
Girl and Boy 2 0.27884615384615 27.9% [ 29 ]
Girl and Boy 3 0.49038461538462 49.0% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

So my girlfriend and I are having our first baby. I'm about 4 months pregnant right now and everything seems to be going fine so we've started to discuss names. We're not going to find out the sex of the baby so we're trying out boy and girl names.
So I thought I would run them by all you on LS to see what you think of them. If you think they will be made fun of or what?

The first choice for a Boy - Kaspar Charles

The first choice for a Girl - Louisa-May

Other Names. . .

Amelia Eileen Or Mia Eileen

Sabastien Knight

Isabella Jaymes

Nicholas Gene

Ladykiller

User Image

I don't mean to sound rude but for the love of god, don't name your kid kaspar.

I mean, unless you're a white couple living in East LA and know a joker, lady gigglez, smilez and a riddla, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't name your kid kaspar, he'll get made fun of so badly.

As for my opinion on the others, with the exception of louisa-may, they're all pretty damn good.

My personal favorite combo would be Isabella Jaymes though.

Also the Nicholas Gene combo is pretty cool.

edit: but that's just my two cents.

User Image
he has a point.. but i prefer 4 a boy name:fritz jun
first off congrats.. i am expecting to lol. i like Isabella Jaymes and Nicholas Gene biggrin .

we have decided on a boys name, but i am thinking i want something diffrent (ness turner) but we havent picked a girl name and everyone wants me to have a girl, i want a boy lol....

well good luck...
Aireth Gemtis
first off congrats.. i am expecting to lol. i like Isabella Jaymes and Nicholas Gene biggrin .

we have decided on a boys name, but i am thinking i want something diffrent (ness turner) but we havent picked a girl name and everyone wants me to have a girl, i want a boy lol....

well good luck...

Thank you!

Everyone keeps telling me I'm going to have twins. I have it on both sides of my family and I was taking fertility drugs like crazy. I'm supposed to go to the doc next week...
^-^ So we'll find out soon.

I want a girl really bad. Though I think My girlfriend wants it to be a boy.

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Out of all those I like Amelia, Nicholas, and Isabella. Congratulations!

If you don't mind my asking, how'd you go about getting pregnant? If you went the in vitro route, and you're far enough along, I'd think they'd have kept track of it close enough to be able to tell you the gender by now.
Hemi Wraith
Aireth Gemtis

well good luck...

Thank you!

Everyone keeps telling me I'm going to have twins. I have it on both sides of my family and I was taking fertility drugs like crazy. I'm supposed to go to the doc next week...
^-^ So we'll find out soon.

I want a girl really bad. Though I think My girlfriend wants it to be a boy.

ya i have triplets on my side and hubby has twins on his side lol...
Shadow_Prowler
Out of all those I like Amelia, Nicholas, and Isabella. Congratulations!

If you don't mind my asking, how'd you go about getting pregnant? If you went the in vitro route, and you're far enough along, I'd think they'd have kept track of it close enough to be able to tell you the gender by now.

We have a private donar, and I know I'm far enough along to find out the gender but we don't want to know until I've given birth. and... um I haven't been to the doc in a while because I'm a heavy sleeper... and haven't made it to an appointment o.O heh...I'm bad...

Ladykiller

User Image

Well, congrats! May your baby/babies be healthy, easy to birth and well named!

User Image
haha!! i thinks if its a boy you should name it

(your choice)VON

VON means superior haha!!! biggrin
I actually like Kaspar but I'm sure he'll get made fun of. I'm not fond of Louisa-may though. My favorite is Isabella Jaymes
I love the name Kaspar. I have always loved that name. It's classic and European. I love the feeling of it.

I doubt he will get made fun of for it. I just had a baby last year, and I have to say that the majority of the people having babies at the same time chose "weird" names. Or "old people" names. He will probably fit right in. I named my daughter an "old lady" name. xd

Louisa is wonderful too. In fact, I love all of your name choices, and this is the first time that has happened when reading a baby name post.

My suggestion is to choose a couple of names for the gender and then wait until after he or she is born to make the final decision. That's what I did with my kids, and it worked great. I didn't "know" their names until I was holding them in my arms.

Congrats, and good luck.
nebakunezzer

(you'll have to double check my spelling but he was a babylonian king)
I like the names Amelia, Eileen (are they combined?) and Nicholas. :]
The first choice for a Girl - Louisa-May

Nicholas Gene
These are my favorite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items