Help?

Yes. 0.51851851851852 51.9% [ 14 ]
No. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
Poll Whore Option! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Shy Regular

Here is my situation.
I am pregnant and my husband is probably the worst at helping with baby names. Giving me the answer "whatever you want" or "it's up to you" is not exactly what I was looking for when I ask him which name he likes better.
We have not figured out the gender yet (next appointment we probably will find out) but I still want to get an idea on what I would name the baby once he or she is born.
Luckily I have managed to get his help on a boy's name, but that is it.
I have shortened the list down to 4 names out of the 20-30 names I started out with.
Olive
Olivia
Aryanna
Kimberlee
I was wondering if I could get everyone's opinion on what they like.
I do not have a first or middle name picked for a girl's name, so if you think any of them would go together nicely or you have another idea please feel free to comment.
I never thought something like this would be so difficult..

Fashionable Shopper

I like the last 3 in their order. I don't like Olive at all though. It just reminds me of a can of olives...

Shy Regular

LilPinkCandy
I like the last 3 in their order. I don't like Olive at all though. It just reminds me of a can of olives...
Thanks for your opinion smile ..
The only reason Olive is in there is because is kind of has a story behind it.

Lucky Star

I like kimberlee the best...
Mainly cause people don't do normal names like that anymore.

Timid Lunatic

On that list, I definitely like Olivia the best. Olive is okay, but I don't like the other two at all.

My favorite girls' name is Theresa. I'm also fond of the names Emma and Madison.

Wheezing Fatcat

whee

edit: oh oops only read part of the OP. out of the options olivia is my fave

Sugary Cat

Olivia. Olive is no and the others (Aryanna and Kimberlee) are ghetto imo.

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
If I ever have a kid, that's a girl, I'd really like to name her Olivia, so its cool to see that on your list. Also Ophelia, which is pretty close, and Rose, which unfortunately is my sister-in-law's middle name, so its off my list.

Middle names are traditionally family names in my dad's family, I think all of my cousins have either grandpa's, grandma's, or a great uncle's first name as their middle. But you could also go with something super simple. My mom's middle is Kay.

Rainbow Lover

I like Kimberlee, mostly because all of our children have "K" names

Dapper Gawker

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Olivia is the only one I like personally.

With Aryanna, check which spelling is common around you (vs arianna) because at first I didn't even know Aryanna was the name, I was reading it as "aruh eh Anna" and I was like wtf kinda name is that. Cos unique spellings are seriously dumb. I know a mylissa and a melyssa, both supposed to be pronounced Melissa an their moms always get defensive about people mispronunciation and I wanna be like DUH to you mom.

Lonely Cultist

You can always look at girls' names from different countries for some ideas.

Adorable Fisher

If the name Olive has meaning to you, then name her Olive. If a name has meaning to you then you won't get tired of it.

Kimberlee sounds like the name of a Starbucks barista.

Shy Regular

spacekitten
If I ever have a kid, that's a girl, I'd really like to name her Olivia, so its cool to see that on your list. Also Ophelia, which is pretty close, and Rose, which unfortunately is my sister-in-law's middle name, so its off my list.

Middle names are traditionally family names in my dad's family, I think all of my cousins have either grandpa's, grandma's, or a great uncle's first name as their middle. But you could also go with something super simple. My mom's middle is Kay.

I would so something that has to do with my family, but sadly my mother is very opinionated and would judge anything that isn't on her side. So I'm trying to stay away with family names all together.

Tipsy Kitten

Shouldn't you be asking your family?

Just like when people make threads about "is this a good tattoo????" if you have to ask a forum, you're not ready.
I feel sorry for your kid.
I like Olivia the best out of that list. Also, I like Aryanna but it would look better with different spelling. I know an Orianna, I think that name is really nice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff