• Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm still not there yet

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Still working on it. All I depend on my parents for is rides to work. Everything else, I get on my own. I'm 20.

Anxious Regular

Maybe 8-9? My dad use to walk Monday- Friday from 9pm to 8am then sleep so I had to fend for myself.

Lonely Saint

Never?

Moved out and started taking care of s**t on my own at 18, though.
If you mean independent as in "Not relying on parents but using college loans and/or scholarships to live off of," then 19. If you're talking about having a career, living on my own, and paying for everything with my own income rather than relying on loans, parents, or other forms of assistance, then 21.

I don't really consider someone independent if they're living in college dorms and/or using loans/scholarships to pay the bills.
Hey I'm 17 now and my Mom kicked me out of the house... I'm living with my boyfriend and I just got terminated from my job today! Woohoo! Life is going so good.. sigh
starcatsm
Hey I'm 17 now and my Mom kicked me out of the house... I'm living with my boyfriend and I just got terminated from my job today! Woohoo! Life is going so good.. sigh

Why did you get kicked out and terminated? sad
Namekuji no Baka
starcatsm

Why did you get kicked out and terminated? sad

I got kicked out because my Mother hates me.. she blames me for the divorce and I sold an electronic piano on craigslist she gave me like 2 years ago that I never played.
I got terminated because I literally thought today was Friday, but it's Saturday and I had work today and I sent her an e-mail saying sorry and she's like "You are now terminated, you don't get your paycheck until you give me the supplies and we schedule a date". Whatever -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff