well i never asked someone for coffee

So this means there are a lot of orgies in Starbucks
and Dunkin' Donuts

now i don't trust their cream
or glazed donuts
Dunkin' Donuts have terrible coffee tho
Starbucks is expensive

i'm rambling

Dunkin' Donuts' coffee is terrible. They opened one somewhat nearby pretty recently and I was kind of excited (because I really like donuts), but I tried their coffee on a few occasions and always thought it tasted like blueberry heartburn, or otherwise heartburn in whatever flavor I was getting. It didn't even give me heartburn, it just tasted like heartburn.

I tried their coffee twice. The first one was french vanilla coffee...it tasted bitter. Second one was iced coffee....it was a little better but still bitter

I then concluded that Dunkin Donuts was not a coffee place

Yeah.

Their donuts are pretty good, though.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Robotic lalanono
GhostlyMark
Raven Winter
GhostlyMark
This never happened to me

and Dunkin' Donuts

or glazed donuts
Starbucks is expensive

i'm rambling

Dunkin' Donuts' coffee is terrible. They opened one somewhat nearby pretty recently and I was kind of excited (because I really like donuts), but I tried their coffee on a few occasions and always thought it tasted like blueberry heartburn, or otherwise heartburn in whatever flavor I was getting. It didn't even give me heartburn, it just tasted like heartburn.

I tried their coffee twice. The first one was french vanilla coffee...it tasted bitter. Second one was iced coffee....it was a little better but still bitter

I'm not really a coffee drinker. I like sweet drinks at Starbucks with coffee in them, but I don't care for drinking just straight coffee. I just think it's funny what you guys say about Dunkin' Donuts coffee, because all my friends who drink coffee act so crazy about it. lol

I really like coffee, but I really like coffee that I make. You know how coffee is an inherently bitter taste? Yeah, I've figured out how to make it not be. It tastes like tasty flavors instead. People who dislike coffee enjoy my coffee, which is the best compliment.

Invisible Humorist

Dromias Weasels
asking for "hot coffe"
as made infamous by GTA San Andreas

I watched that s**t on youtube a few weeks back
it was a weird afternoon

Invisible Humorist

Robotic lalanono
GhostlyMark
Raven Winter
GhostlyMark

and Dunkin' Donuts

or glazed donuts
Starbucks is expensive

i'm rambling

I'm not really a coffee drinker. I like sweet drinks at Starbucks with coffee in them, but I don't care for drinking just straight coffee. I just think it's funny what you guys say about Dunkin' Donuts coffee, because all my friends who drink coffee act so crazy about it. lol

I hear some people like bitter coffee (i think its black coffee)
but if you're gonna sell "french vanilla" coffee....its a fail when it tastes bitter

Invisible Humorist

Valebat
GhostlyMark

and Dunkin' Donuts

or glazed donuts
Starbucks is expensive

i'm rambling

You should ramble more often, that was hilarious xd

why thank you
I hope not.

I've asked a lot of people for coffee that I don't want to have sex with.
No.
Unless you're a feminist, then it's basicly rape.

Hygienic Wolf

Miragen
No.
Unless you're a feminist, then it's basicly rape.

A worrying thought...
This makes me think of that one feminist girl who got really upset over it. But the context was that the guy she had been chatting with wanted her to come back to his hotel room for coffee, which is assumed to be leading to sex.

Lavish Loiterer

Uh..no?
I thought asking to go out for coffee meant going out for coffee...?

Like a not-date or a get to know someone kind of thing.
No, but I don't know of many people who say they will get together for coffee, rather than a quick lunch or something.
The association of coffee and sex has ruined things. I guess. I love coffee. And I don't mean like "I love coffee" like I get an iced one from that place every time I pass by.. I mean like, I am a chemist when it comes to brewing. Maybe the next time I ask a girl for coffee... I'll either have to address the association first, possibly through joke... or I'll just hope she's easy and double win with coffee AND sex! Wait... there's still coffee involved, right?

Shadowy Enchantress

29,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
Yeah, it's one of those dumb fronts that people sometimes use to make it seem casual. The same thing as asking someone to go by their house to "watch a movie" or "hang out". It's totally misleading if you ask me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff