Welcome to Gaia! ::

Foxydoe
Asexuality is just a big word for boring.

Kawaii Sentai

Rampallion Raskolnikov
Asexuals! The girls in my past relationships may as well have been asexuals for all their talk of how they didn't want to do anything remotely sexual until they were married. I swear, if I end up in another relationship with someone like that I'll take a flying leap out the window of some skyscraper somewhere. Or just take up some especially alienating and self-destructive habits.

I'm tired, OP. And cheerful. And out of alcohol. It's good to be cheerful OP! BE CHEERY!

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Girls like that annoy the s**t out of me. Hope you find an actually good girl.

User ImageUser Image
Miss Marinara Sauce
Change In Continuum
You could be asexual, or you could be put off by the idea of sex at this age alone.

Don't think too hard on it. The best thing to remember is to ask yourself once in a while, "Am I happy?" If you feel happy, with or without a partner, having sex or choosing not to, then that's all that matters.

That said, I have an asexual friend. She isn't interested in sex, nor is she interested in the groping and the kissing and the holding hands. She has no interest in even a romantic partner, as far as I can tell. There are different levels of interest within the asexual community. Some are only interested in platonic relationships, like my friend is, and some are interested in a little something more.

User Image

heart

Not only did I like what you said, but John Watson.

emotion_awesome

Love. heart
User Image

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Change In Continuum
You could be asexual, or you could be put off by the idea of sex at this age alone.

Don't think too hard on it. The best thing to remember is to ask yourself once in a while, "Am I happy?" If you feel happy, with or without a partner, having sex or choosing not to, then that's all that matters.

That said, I have an asexual friend. She isn't interested in sex, nor is she interested in the groping and the kissing and the holding hands. She has no interest in even a romantic partner, as far as I can tell. There are different levels of interest within the asexual community. Some are only interested in platonic relationships, like my friend is, and some are interested in a little something more.

User Image

heart

Not only did I like what you said, but John Watson.

User Image

heart

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
The LDs Juxtaposed
I'm a proud Gryffindor and atheist.

WHAT

What?

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
-Sniffle-Doodle-
Eh. Asexual, another phase, probably. I went through this phase. Now I'm engaged. Haha.

Dont declare yourself asexual, but acknowledge your just not interested in sex right now. Is that really so bad, though?

Just dont worry about it. You probably just dont have a reason to want sex yet.

I don't really have a problem with it for the time being. It's just worrying about future relationships that gets to me. Thanks for the advice, though; it probably is just a phase, but I'll take it in stride.

Shameless Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Human beings are sexual creatures. It's normal to not want sex at a young age, you'll grow out of it.

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Eh. Asexual, another phase, probably. I went through this phase. Now I'm engaged. Haha.

Dont declare yourself asexual, but acknowledge your just not interested in sex right now. Is that really so bad, though?

Just dont worry about it. You probably just dont have a reason to want sex yet.

5,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
In Japan, it's quite common for young people (16-19) to be uninterested or even incredibly opposed to the idea of having sex. I wonder if it's related to how much sexual exploitation happens in their media?

Do you feel as though you're repulsed by the idea of sex because of a deeper reason? You use of the word "repulsed" makes me wonder that. Otherwise, one would assume you simply wouldn't be interested in sex, which also isn't completely abnormal for someone your age.

Liberal Dabbler

I'm demisexual, and that's hard enough on relationships. I guess relationships would be very hard on asexuals with non-asexual partners.

Ladykiller

zilla chi
I am also the Legitimately Magical Leader-Type Person of Dumbledore's Army of Super-Awesome Ninjas Who Are Suggesting Coconuts Migrate, also known as the DASANWASCM (pronounced das-un-wos-kom). My 2nd-Wizard-in-Command, Kathryn,

damn those are some big robes to fill
I am also the Legitimately Magical Leader-Type Person of Dumbledore's Army of Super-Awesome Ninjas Who Are Suggesting Coconuts Migrate, also known as the DASANWASCM (pronounced das-un-wos-kom). My 2nd-Wizard-in-Command, Kathryn,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff