Welcome to Gaia! ::

what will you do..

will you let her go? 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
will you hold on to be her friends? 0.65384615384615 65.4% [ 17 ]
or, just ignore her to your life 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 >

ok here's the situation, if u were only friends..
you like her so much.. and all the the stuffs
you've tried to tell your feelings eveytime you
talk, you make her feel special in every single moment.

then here's the thing when you told her your feeling,
not frankly but she said we're friends..
will you let her go?
You mean the proverbial situation where the guy becomes friends with the girl he's secretly attracted to romantically thinking that one non-existent day some idealistic light will suddenly dawn on her and she'll fawn over you from the realisation that you've always been there and must therefore be the one for her? lol

How's this: grow some ******** perspective and move on. dramallama
Yeah, I probably would, it's happened to me all too often, and I've had to say the same thing all too often.

Sometimes you can just try again, wait for the time and the place, maybe after high school you two will meet in college or just as regular folk and she'll see you in a different light
or...
Maybe you could be over-exaggerating your love, as wonderful as she may be there may be better. It's what I usually tell myself whenever I'm feeling down, with 6 billion crammed on to our small planet earth there has to be a lovelier lady once you move higher up in life.

Don't let it get to you man, just do your best to accept it and move on, maybe she'll decide she wants to be more than friends and will make sure to let you know.
jester_sci
ok here's the situation, if u were only friends..
you like her so much.. and all the the stuffs
you've tried to tell your feelings eveytime you
talk, you make her feel special in every single moment.

then here's the thing when you told her your feeling,
not frankly but she said we're friends..
will you let her go?

yeah i would
Screaming Wombat
Yeah, I probably would, it's happened to me all too often, and I've had to say the same thing all too often.

Sometimes you can just try again, wait for the time and the place, maybe after high school you two will meet in college or just as regular folk and she'll see you in a different light
or...
Maybe you could be over-exaggerating your love, as wonderful as she may be there may be better. It's what I usually tell myself whenever I'm feeling down, with 6 billion crammed on to our small planet earth there has to be a lovelier lady once you move higher up in life.

Don't let it get to you man, just do your best to accept it and move on, maybe she'll decide she wants to be more than friends and will make sure to let you know.

yah it is an easy thing to say move on and let her go,
i've thinking this over and over again and it still hurts
jester_sci
Screaming Wombat

or...

Because you lack perspective. You're the type who doesn't seem to know when to cut his losses. You've obviously invested so much that you can't seem to bear letting go, and in the end you invest more wasted time. Move on. Plenty of fish in the sea. Better ones. In truth, do you really think she's the best you can have out there in the big wide world?
Contagious Cure
jester_sci
Screaming Wombat

or...

Because you lack perspective. You're the type who doesn't seem to know when to cut his losses. You've obviously invested so much that you can't seem to bear letting go, and in the end you invest more wasted time. Move on. Plenty of fish in the sea. Better ones. In truth, do you really think she's the best you can have out there in the big wide world?

but she's too special and she's that kind of dump s**t ******** girl
jester_sci
Contagious Cure
jester_sci
Screaming Wombat

or...

but she's too special and she's that kind of dump s**t ******** girl
rolleyes
Why do I even try. sweatdrop
still holding on to the things that might never happen
I'd say you should continue being friends, but wait for her to develop the same feelings for you (if she ever does).
well reminds me of this time when my friend had this guy ask her out 3 times and she kept rejecting him but the funny thing was that he wrote this diary entry....it was more like a 5 page essay about his feelings for my friend O_O ...if i were her id be freaked out! it was pretty much like this but expanded to 5 pages "today i lay on my bed thinking about her...i miss her soo much if only i could hold her- i keep thinking about her bla bla...i cant help my feelings for her, shes just too perfect ladidadida~" he sent to her to prove his feelings for her on the 2nd or 3rd time he asked her out..it was just insane this is guy is like a stalker material~i thought it was funny at first until i read the diary entry and i was like "holy s**t" dramallama

dude if she doesnt like you move on dont waste your life on her shes not worth it theres plenty of better people out there...dont end up like this guy ^ ...believe me it looks really bad
you can be just friends that all..
Catastrophic Seagull
I'd say you should continue being friends, but wait for her to develop the same feelings for you (if she ever does).
rofl

Your response if "have faith?" talk2hand
do you think guys its better to move on?
jester_sci
do you think guys its better to move on?

No, I think it's better to keep fishing in a place after having no bites for ages and ages. That's obviously the more sensible thing to do. neutral
A few of my guy friends have liked me that way, and I've never really liked any of them. I felt the same way;;; That we were just friends. I don't know if I'd give up, but just slow down for a while. If she's a good friend of your's, try to stay that way. If you go out and have a bad break-up, you might never be friends again. Keep your friendship in good interest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff