Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Personally, I live with my mom who really doesn't care much for what I do, as long as I tell her. I don't live with my dad, but he trusts me and doesn't get on my case about anything except guys. :

So my question to you is:

Were you raised in a strict household? Stories, rules, etc.?

User Image
My dad tried to be strict, it just didn't work.
My mom's awesome. Not only is she going to buy me a hookah for my birthday, she's going to let me have a hookah party right in our living room. It'll be fun.
I wasnt allowed to close my room door if I had company over, but that was about it, as long as I told my parents where I was going. And I would have to establish a time to be back, but they were pretty flexible as long as I gave an estimate (ie "around 2am" :p)
no, my parents are pretty lenient as long as I don't keep secrets from them. They even know that I have sex actively, and don't mind much as long as I use protection.
no

then again i performed abortions in back alleys
My mom never knew how to be a parent in anyway shape or form. I'm still with her and I got another three years. She lets me do whatever but when it comes down to fights she insults me calls me ugly b*****d,disgusting,and every other damned name in the book when everyone else thinks I'm very attractive. Its like now that she has a baby its all she cares for my feelings are nothing but s**t she even told me herself that she hates me and that the baby is better then me and that her friends kids are way better then me. So whatever I'm not having the same communication with that b***h ever again.

Shy Sweetheart

12,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My dad is kinda strict on certain things but not my bf for some reason, i think he's just embarrassed to talk about it

My mom is crazy cool, she put on the Burger Mask and we went through the McDonalds drive through together to 'steal they're food'

BOOUser Image
My parents are pretty laid back.
Except when it comes to boys..[/align

Newbie Noob

My mom used to be really strict; but then she got really laid back.
Now she dosen't really care what I do as long as I come home at least once a week.
LOL.
Barely. When I did live with them, I was told to go to bed at 11 pm on school nights, but I never did.

Sometimes...I think they were too care free about what they would let me do...

Yeah...they are. My mom let my sister have sex at the age of 16. She didn't care.

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
My mom is strict... But she's not exactly the brightest crayon in the box either.

My dad could careless.
my moms not really strict...i have to do chores and keep my room tidy....she also lets me choose if i want to live with her or my grandma cuz she wants me to be happy..this summer i told her i wanted to live with my grandma again..she was sad but she said if it would make me happier than i could...she really isnt strict at all...
My parents aren't too strict with my grades, basically I should try my best and go for whatever job will make me happy.

As for actual life my dad is horrendously strict:
-No dating.
-No hanging out with friends.
-Generally head home from school, head from school straight home.

I still manage to get out of the house regularily by lying ('Dad, I'm going to go do some volunteer work today, it'll look great on scholarship applications' when in reality I'm at the movies with friends until 1:30 am. xD. My dad's also really gullible).

My dad actually didn't want me wearing Jeans until grade 11. He thought they looked trashy, I finally just convinced him to let us though. Yeah. He has some issues.
my mom let us do whatever my father was a no show so it was just my mom and grandparents only thing is we were home for dinner and after we were done eatting we could leave again as long as we were home at 12am now my mom doesnt care only thing is no sex in her house which is fine
yes i do and i HATE IT I CANT EVEN GET A C IN CLASS WTF IS THAT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces