Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Everything is Steampowered! *pulls on his leather and goggles* Steampunk FTW.

The best part...THERE IS NO SHITTY MUSIC TO GO WITH IT! JUST PURE AWESOME!
i loooooooooooooove steampunk, i'd love to be able to dress like that in my hicktown... but i'm not confident enough. crying . maybe make a costume for halloween.
I'd think it'd be awfully heavy to dress steampunk!
...steampunk is pretty awesome, I have to admit...
that sounds like a lot of fun actually!
try to find someone irl who dresses like that all the time.

it is cool, sure, but.. it's nearly impossible, unless you want to make all of your clothing yourself. [you gotta be really good with working with metal and stuff.]
Steampunk is awesome but not practical for everyday wear and plus most things people make themselves.
Dr Pen0r

it is cool, sure, but.. it's nearly impossible, unless you want to make all of your clothing yourself. [you gotta be really good with working with metal and stuff.]

...I see you all the time...posting logically...in illogical topics...*sigh* I dress like that all the time for your infomation. Plus you just need your Victorian age clothing.
Ive seen that picture of Abe before, its ******** great.

And FYI, not all music is SHITTY......specially METAL.
VIRominoff
Dr Pen0r

...I see you all the time...posting logically...in illogical topics...*sigh* I dress like that all the time for your infomation. Plus you just need your Victorian age clothing.

but.. have you visited the steampunk thread, in f&s? i mean, look at that crazy clothing surprised
it's gorgeous, but most of the stuff is made my metal.
like, the boots. good lord, i want them, but they must weigh a looot of pounds >_>
I'll have to admit the Villainizer you posted is pretty cool, 3nodding but you shouldn't put down people's music preference or lifestyle, cause I think that's unwise... Everyone has their own tastes, has anyone put YOU down for loving the steampunk culture? I'm pretty sure no one did, so you shouldn't do that too... stare

By the way, I'm Goth and I'll always be Goth... I reckon some of the steampunkclothes (whatever they're made of) Would look AWESOME if you put in a good combination...

The Villianizer is amazing.
Steampunk makes me happy.
never heard of it but seems interesting.
VIRominoff
Dr Pen0r

*Pwned*

Seriously, natural-toned Victorian style clothing..... with a few tatters and goggles and other such things. Browns, tans, greens, off-whites, blacks, greys..... it isnt that hard.... o0

Speaking of which, I have a skirt burried in my dresser drawer that even though it's white, I could probably put it in a steampunk outfit.... ::: Giddygiddygiddy :::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff