Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Ally

I blame the Reapers

Benevolent Smoker

Why yes it is!

Magical Tree

nah.

there's usually an explanation for the sounds. like machine plants nearby.

and also - the waters do turn red for various reasons.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Mr Stylo
Why yes it is!

holy s**t! somebody else who knows about that song! xd

Benevolent Smoker

Chieftain Twilight
Mr Stylo
Why yes it is!

holy s**t! somebody else who knows about that song! xd

I'll deal with the burning ring of fire too when I get there.
Revelation prophecy is so silly, imo. Revelation is most likely an allegory for the fall of Rome anyway, but EVERY generation has speculated their in the end of times.

Plus, you know, there's that verse that says no one knows when it will happen, not even Jesus. In my religion classes we used to joke that God was all ready to go apocalypse on us and then someone was like END OF TIMES and he was like "well, gonna have to postpone again..."
freelance lover
Revelation prophecy is so silly, imo. Revelation is most likely an allegory for the fall of Rome anyway, but EVERY generation has speculated their in the end of times.

Plus, you know, there's that verse that says no one knows when it will happen, not even Jesus. In my religion classes we used to joke that God was all ready to go apocalypse on us and then someone was like END OF TIMES and he was like "well, gonna have to postpone again..."

Any kind of prophecy is silly.

Also Jesus was wrong, he said the end of the world would happen during the life time of his disciples and that the kingdom of God would come to take over the earth.

That's actually a significant fact because it's what started Christianity, because Jesus wasn't a Christian he was a Jew. It was his disciples and followers after him that separated from Judaism and started Christianity, and it was based upon this fact. The Jews didn't see him as the legitimate messiah because he was wrong about his claim of the kingdom of God coming to earth during his lifetime. It was his followers who then made up the loophole (that wasn't in Judaism) that the kingdom of God was in another realm that was not material (which is known as heaven today).

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

I'd go into the red water just to see if it stains, and if it does, go home and pretend I just bathed in a few bodies.

Would probably not go over well but worth the laughs in my head.

Lonely Wolf

GhostlyMark
Chieftain Twilight
GhostlyMark
Jason0690
The water thing is and overproduction of algae, that I know.
One of many sauces.
This has also happened in China and France just by looking at the first page result of Google.

so did christians overreact or...

yes, as always.

THIS IS GOD'S MESSAGE TO SINNERS
HE HAS KILLED ALL AQUATIC LIFE
SACRIFICE THE VIRGINS

God hasn't killed all aquatic life. Where are you getting your information from?

Lavish Loiterer

Keiko Hirohito
GhostlyMark
Chieftain Twilight
GhostlyMark
Jason0690
One of many sauces.
This has also happened in China and France just by looking at the first page result of Google.

yes, as always.

SACRIFICE THE VIRGINS

God hasn't killed all aquatic life. Where are you getting your information from?

Sarcasm isn't your strong suit, is it?

Invisible Humorist

Keiko Hirohito
GhostlyMark
Chieftain Twilight
GhostlyMark
Jason0690
One of many sauces.

yes, as always.

SACRIFICE THE VIRGINS

Its a joke my dear

Tipsy Tycoon

9,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
We're always in an apocalypse and the end times are always around the corner. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff