Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

After having to deal with many guy friend's girlfriends...i hate to say it but there's lots of psycho bitches out there! I think more than anything though girls tend to get worked up much more easily over things and outwardly express it, especially to other people. Guys-assholes i guess, are more likely to just have severe lack of caring which makes them...well assholes but quite passively.
There is no such thing as a nice woman

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Kaielyn
After having to deal with many guy friend's girlfriends...i hate to say it but there's lots of psycho bitches out there! I think more than anything though girls tend to get worked up much more easily over things and outwardly express it, especially to other people. Guys-assholes i guess, are more likely to just have severe lack of caring which makes them...well assholes but quite passively.

What do you mean? What kind of things are they more likely to express?

Fashionable Noob

Monster Pup
Kaielyn

Like verbally b***h about things, whine, complain, gossip. They don't keep things to themself.
kiss from satan
Girls suck in general.
c:

lmfao rofl i came to this realization last summer after being played by two girls. but then i started talking to this girl and she BEEEAAAUUTIFULL and shes cool. now me and her are best friends.
but finding a girl that looks good and isnt stuck up is kinda difficult, especially in high school...

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Kaielyn
Monster Pup
Kaielyn

Like verbally b***h about things, whine, complain, gossip. They don't keep things to themself.

I guess that's true. I know some girls like that

Tipsy Fatcat

I've live in a country house,( its about 115 years old, but looks new b'cuz we made changes around it ) in a small town with lots of farms and forrests, mu dads a hunter, me and my brother and sister always go in the woods, we have a cottage right in front of a river and we like to jump around in the water and catch some froggies :3 , I was a tomboy younger, and still a tomboy at heart :3 do yeah i'm down to hurt, i dont mind having mud on me or getting soaked in the rain xD but i dont thibk im that pretty, but still, im down to earth >_< ( sorry for the story of my life, in kinda hyper and i tend to ralk alot biggrin DDD )n
maybe your just annoying.

Floppy Waffles

pft well i am one talk2hand

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
ii-xCookie Monster
I've live in a country house,( its about 115 years old, but looks new b'cuz we made changes around it ) in a small town with lots of farms and forrests, mu dads a hunter, me and my brother and sister always go in the woods, we have a cottage right in front of a river and we like to jump around in the water and catch some froggies :3 , I was a tomboy younger, and still a tomboy at heart :3 do yeah i'm down to hurt, i dont mind having mud on me or getting soaked in the rain xD but i dont thibk im that pretty, but still, im down to earth >_< ( sorry for the story of my life, in kinda hyper and i tend to ralk alot biggrin DDD )n

You look good enough to me.
yes there are girls like that look hard enouf and youll find one like that , look with your heart and soul

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Girl's are like parking places. All the good ones are taken, and the rest are handicapped.

((No offense to handicapped people. I love you all.))

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Nope. Not possible, brah.
You haven't met me 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers