Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Apoca LYP Styx
Monster Pup
Saekit
If you're only meeting pretty girls who are full of themselves, I'm sure it's a type that you're attracting. Girls (like guys) aren't set in stone to be one type of person. Just expand your horizons and you'll meet someone new, possibly pretty, smart and interesting. smile
Also, what is your definition of "down to earth"? Do you mean smart, no makeup type girls?

No, well, smart is important but that's not really what I mean. I mean the type of girl who actually has morals and self-respect and isn't tempted to mess around with every guy who looks at her.

I totally understand what you mean by morals.
Personally, Im really picky person and I happen to be a 20 yr old virgin (I'm very proud of this) so I haven't really given too many guys that much thought.
Recently, there was a guy who was interested in me but I told him that I had morals and I didn't want to get involved with him because he had just gotten out of a relationship with a close friend of mine. And he LAUGHED at my morals which was really insulting.
So I think that, like some girls, there are guys who are are just not that compatible for just anyone.
And actually (please don't take this as an insult) I find it very interesting that you're actually looking for a girl WITH morals. This is just what I've been exposed to, but most guys I know don't really care about that sort of thing. They're only interested in what a girl has done/ hasn't done and is willing to do. And it honestly annoys me when a guy starts a conversation with, "So what's the freakiest thing you've ever done?" Seriously, it's just no attractive. <------- Hehe, sorry this is so long.

I know what you mean. Being promiscuous or full of yourself is just not attractive. I just want my girl to have a good mindset/outlook on life.
There are a lot of them in this world.

Ladykiller

I don't understand why people depend on looks still, I mean come-on it's about the personality.
-sigh- Speaking my opinion. redface

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Azzerare la Scena
I don't understand why people depend on looks still, I mean come-on it's about the personality.
-sigh- Speaking my opinion. redface

The whole personality thing is a really romanticized view of the world. That is not how it really is, no matter how much it should be. Looks matter, at least initially, although personality is extremely important too, which is why I'm asking for a down to earth girl.
I haven't met one, but I don't talk to people, so neutral

I've met pretty girls who were really stupid but really really nice, I don't know if that counts.
I found a good looking guy who was down to earth, though there aren't many. So there must be girls out there that are the same smile
you can find a girl like that if you try. i know some (:
I'm pretty but I think I'm a subhuman. I guess that's not down to Earth, nvm.

Quotable Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
OP, you're going to have to define what you mean by "pretty." Many, many girls and women are very attractive, but they don't attempt to conform to conventional standards of beauty or bother with the normal markers of sexual availability (ie, wearing tight clothing, using make-up, batting their eyes, giggling at at boys' jokes even when they're not funny).

If you think "pretty" means a girl with artificially blonde hair who's wearing a bunch of make-up, a push-up bra, and heels or platforms, then she's almost by definition not going to be "down to earth."

But a "naturally" attractive girl/woman who is down to earth? Heck, yes, they're all over the place.

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
ehehe, nooo.

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
My Kidney is Watching You

what do you mean by subhuman
Monster Pup

Not worthy of being considered a human being. Some Nazis viewed the Jews as subhuman, for example.

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Monster Pup

Not worthy of being considered a human being. Some Nazis viewed the Jews as subhuman, for example.

Oh well I hope you're not serious
Monster Pup
I have yet to meet one, personally. The pretty girls I've seen are all really stuck up and full of themselves.

Your experiences?

FCK BITCHES. GET MONEY. THE END.
Monster Pup
Monster Pup

Oh well I hope you're not serious

100% serious

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas