YEP! 0.44247787610619 44.2% [ 50 ]
I hate myself =( 0.12389380530973 12.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 113 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm not content with how I look, but I've accepted that I can't do anything about it so I don't let it bother me that much.
I never used to feel good about myself, I actually thought I was hideous xd . That was probably because my self esteem was at rock bottom a few years ago. Of course now I feel that I am about average, I could stand to lose a few pounds and maybe grow an inch or 2 but that about it.
I used to hate having such pale skin because I always had red rosy cheeks (still do) due to environmental changes and what not, and it would bother me. That and in the summer time I always have to do so much to prevent sunburn (I use SPF 70).

Now? Well, let's say I'm glad for it since it saves me from having to buy blush, and I think I look absolutely beautiful with paler skin than the tanned skin everyone wants. It's something different . whee

Fashionable Phantom

User ImageT N BISCUITZ SAYSUser Image

I'm pretty happy with the way I look. I just need to be more active. Other than that, I'm rad. xD

User ImageThere's a song inside my soul...it's the one that I've tried to write over and over again...
No, if someone said they were then they'd be lying.

...Or they'd honestly be a horrible person to be around.
love hair, love body, love eyes, love arms, hate p***s lol
I'm fine with my looks. Only thing is I lost a lot of weight recently, but the fat still lingers there, so I need to turn that into muscle and I'm 100% perfect with my looks.
Completely 100% happy with how i look mrgreen
im always INSECURE
I would like to change my eyesight so that it's normal and not so incredibly bad it is, so that I don't have to wear glasses any more... Otherwise I am content with my look.
- If I wasn't so fat
- If my teeth weren't so piss poor
- If my hair were just a bit longer

=x Other than those 3 things, I'm okay with how I look...I guess. gonk
It really depends on my mood. If I'm in a good mood I think I look pretty damn good. Especially if I've been complimented. However if I'm stressed or a little grumpy I'll be srutinising myself in the mirror wishing my boobs were bigger or my nose was straight.
I wish my hair was naturally red instead of mouse-brown, but that'll never happen. Otherwise, I'm content with how I look.

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
I like how I look.
But at the same time realize that other people don't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff