Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
They want to curl into a ball and return to non-existence?

Discuss.
-Things to do
- Your feelings
- Anything Really!
*EDIT*
That sounds like clinical depression to me. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about it, or if you're not keen on taking medication, drink coffee or anything with caffeine in it everyday.
yes, i know exactly how you feel.

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
no it's just called bored out of your mind!
Cobra_Nightingale

Go see a movie, go shopping, play a game, hang out with your friends, or if none of those float your boat, walk into the poorest part of your town and ask the first person you see to sell you some pot.

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
Hilscher
Cobra_Nightingale

Go see a movie, go shopping, play a game, hang out with your friends, or if none of those float your boat, walk into the poorest part of your town and ask the first person you see to sell you some pot.

xD ... Im blk I can't do that, the popo will notice D: but I might try the movie thing :O greatest idea yet today -runs downstairs-

Newbie Noob

I have days like that.
Then I just end up taking a long nap.
( L )
boredom good and bad at the same time! currently im completly knocked outta things to do. but thats not surprising for me! dramallama
I feel like that right now. Mainly because I'm sick and have a lot of make-up work to do for school tomorrow. Bleh.

But that's nothing a good few hours of Morrowind can't cure. heart
i know how u feel. On some days, which are most days of my so far life, i wish i could just disappear or stay in bed. I want to curl up in a ball and stay in bed and stare at the top of the curtains where light flows softly in making me drowsy. All i ever want to do now is sleep. Fortunately, I only feel like this when i wake up and have really low blood pressure and on Mondays. I don't feel like this when i am excited about some thing and is ready for it, which is practiaclly getting to the point of never. And im super bored out of my mind
been there done that
so many times.....
When I'm bored I do something creative

Play an instrument
Do some sewing
Read
Write
Or just play a game...
i feel like u right now, bored, with nothing more to do, expecting maybe the next day, just to find out...or, I don't know...i want to sleep, but i don't want to sleep at the same time...i only want to hug my boyfriend, kiss him, pray to the Lord, sing him and hug my boyfriend again...I miss him so much!!! crying
User Image

I'm always like that, sometimes it feels better to know you're not alone. Although sometimes you are alone, you still know there are people who feel the same.

[I know I have clinical depression, I've gone to the hospital about it.
I've taken anti-depressants, talked to social workers. They didn't help]
It Snowed Here.

ALOT.

Yes.
I Hate Snow.

And I Have Nothing To Do.

Winter=s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash