Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there any of you who are huge readers?? I LOVE to read and discuss books, so if there are any people out there who wants to discuss a book, then i hope you talk about it.
i love reading and i study english lit :3
one of my favourite books is the gathering light by.. er someone lol. i also really like the his dark materials books. its hard for me to choose a favourite :3
and i still read alot of the childrens lit i enjoyed when i was younger xD
I love reading... my favorite is not so much a book, as it is a series....

Vampire Earth Chronicals.....

Love it.....

then again, i read ALL sorts of stuff....
fight club
different seasons
and How i became stupid

They are my top three
deffinitly, i would have to say the Anne Rice books, she is wonderful.
my favorites are The Vampire Lestat, Pandora, & Armand .. interview with the vampire was also good.
A Song of Ice and Fire.

If you reckon yourself a connoisseur of fine fantasy, and you haven't read it. Do so. Now.

I'm serious.

You won't regret it.

Get A Game of Thrones, it's the first book. It's epic.

I also read the Warhammer novels about Malus Darkblade. He's just badass. Dracula is also damn good. I love my Dracula. It looks so expensive.
Any book by Dostoevsky all the way! Especially, Crime and punishment, The possessed, The Idiot, and Brothers Karamazov. If any of you like deep novels about human nature and morality, give him a try. I suggest Vrime and Punishment first. THis book made me thinka lot. They're very symbolic too.
I like old horror novels (Dracula, Frankenstein..) H.P. Lovecraft is a pretty good horror writer.

My favorite novel has to be The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. I adore Oscar Wilde :>
"Faith of the Fallen"- Terry Goodkind

It's the 6th book in the Sword of Truth series, and possibly my all-time favorite book.

And DaVinci Code. That one too.

I've been starting in on the classics lately, my favorite being "The Art of War"- Sun Tsu
Gotta love Harry Potter. I also love Midnighters and the Uglies trilogy.
well my favorite author would be i don't i read so much but my favorite books there a few that stuck me and have to be Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand and Angel and Demons by Dan Brown and a serious i am reading now by Scott Westerfeld but a serious called Fearles had to be one of the best books i read when i was younger. but overall one of the books that has some of the best action that makes you want to read is White Oleander, please rtead it and not watch the movie it so sucked.

Beloved Gawker

Three-way tie between Alice in Wonderland, Through the Looking-Glass, and Good Omens. whee heart
Rugsrat
"Faith of the Fallen"- Terry Goodkind

It's the 6th book in the Sword of Truth series, and possibly my all-time favorite book.

And DaVinci Code. That one too.

I've been starting in on the classics lately, my favorite being "The Art of War"- Sun Tsu
Justy have to say that Da Vinci was a hot book and i loved it so much but his first book Angels and Demons was a littel better i thought but Da Vinci overall i don't kow it was just great! Dan Brown is a great author.
my favourites are the vampire chronicles by anne rice and the the books by kelley armstrong
I don't really a have a favorite book. However, my favorite series are the Dragons of Pern by Anne McCaffery (not the books her son now writes, just her books) and the Heralds of Valdemir by Mercedes Lackey. I also have read all of the Xanth books by Piers Anthony and all the Redwall books by Brian Jacques. Oh, and the books by Tamora Pierce are also really good. If I had to pick a single book, though I would say ShoGun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff