Unsure 0.045161290322581 4.5% [ 7 ]
I don't know what that is? 0.14838709677419 14.8% [ 23 ]
Am I going crazy? 0.051612903225806 5.2% [ 8 ]
Who are you? 0.051612903225806 5.2% [ 8 ]
Am I giving in to socitey? 0.025806451612903 2.6% [ 4 ]
Am I an individual? 0.038709677419355 3.9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Straight Edge and completely proud of it. And no, I don't get pushy on people. I won't go around to parties and tell people not to drink. It's their life, not mine.

Honestly, people who get pushy with what they believe annoy me too, because it makes a bad name for the rest of us sweatdrop
tigerlily_loamsdown
And you might wanna change the name of this thread... I thought it said 'Is anyone sexy?'
LOOOL

User Image*'Miss-Sophie-Nicole'*User Image

--------------------------------------------

Tumtitum...

Me too razz

--------------------------------------------

..&&;; Questing Zony MP3 Player 8k/115k
No, I am not. All Most straight edge kids try to force their beliefs on you and are just stuck up snobby brats. At least the ones I've "met". They think that they're so "cool" with writing big stupid X's on their hands. neutral
Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry

I used to be...
Well I don't do drugs and drink...but I fail in the other catagory. o.O

Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal
I'm straightedge.
Its a personal choice i've made
I've seen too many of my friends get screwed up because of drugs
and a few in the hospital right now because they overdosed
and thats just something i dont want to get into to.

i have no problem with people who want to do drugs
but its just not for me
i have better things to do with my life
Yes, yes I am. =D Hah, but I do not care what others wish to do with their lives. n.n
I'm not straight edge, but I don't take drugs or get hideously drunk, because I don't like the feel of it, not because it's "wrong" or whatever- I just don't like poisoning myself often.

Do straight edge kids have sex? Because I've heard they don't. I find that a bit strange and pointless, since sex is the creator and reason for human life, and the lives of all other animals... But hey, if they want to get RSI that's not my problem. rolleyes
I don't consider myself to be straightedge, but I don't smoke, drink, or ********, so.
[.bradmond.]
I'm not straight edge, but I don't take drugs or get hideously drunk, because I don't like the feel of it, not because it's "wrong" or whatever- I just don't like poisoning myself often.

Do straight edge kids have sex? Because I've heard they don't. I find that a bit strange and pointless, since sex is the creator and reason for human life, and the lives of all other animals... But hey, if they want to get RSI that's not my problem. rolleyes

We don't not have sex altogether, but it's being against promiscuity, or casual sex.
I couldn't, the sex part would get me. xD
Heh, well I'm asexual...in the modern term...XD
Raven Vexus
[.bradmond.]

We don't not have sex altogether, but it's being against promiscuity, or casual sex.

Ah right. 3nodding
That's cool (I've always wanted to know that >.< ) .
[.bradmond.]
Raven Vexus
[.bradmond.]

Ah right. 3nodding
That's cool (I've always wanted to know that >.< wink .

Glad I could help then ^^
People under 18 just call themselves straight edge so they can sound like something special, because their too young to legally do anything anyway. Kinda funny. If your don't do drugs or drink or whatever, then good for you, but what idiot needed to invent a name for it. It's just kind of stupid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff