Welcome to Gaia! ::

just wonderin if there are any furrys here, i could use makin some new friends because i am new to this site. if you could just list your species, a brief desription, and a hello it would be wonderful ^^

hi, i'm kairi, i'm a fennec fox, about 5'4" around 125 lbs, almost 17 years old, usually wear jeans and a shirt, long lseeve or short depending on the weather, i'm mostly red, with a blonde underside, and black tail tip, my fursone wear a leather strap around the top of her tail that hangs all of the way down, with with pink feathers on the ends.
*pulls out shotgun* WOOHOO! WE'RE GOIN' FOX HUNTIN'!
Ira Deorum66
*pulls out shotgun* WOOHOO! WE'RE GOIN' FOX HUNTIN'!

I always wanted a fur coat, especially made out of fox
ummm, i wasnt introducing myself, i was introducing my fursona so that people that posted would know and i could get to know what they are.

also the both of you need to grow up i think...your both assholes and ive not said a word to you. very mature.
Almighty Toilet Plungerre
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey, she is refering to the furry lifestyle directly.

And to JosFoxy, welcome. I'm not a furry myself, but I hope you meet many nice friends. A lot of people on gaia are very prejudice against furrys.

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
JosFoxy
ummm, i wasnt introducing myself, i was introducing my fursona so that people that posted would know and i could get to know what they are.

also the both of you need to grow up i think...your both assholes and ive not said a word to you. very mature.

Get over it. There have been MANY threads on "furrys". I can probably guess most of these people are VERY tired of seeing them. If you'd like a better discussion on it, you'll have more luck in the other threads.

once you get past the mass number of douchebags you meet some nice people.
Phenomi
Almighty Toilet Plungerre
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey, she is refering to the furry lifestyle directly.

And to JosFoxy, welcome. I'm not a furry myself, but I hope you meet many nice friends. A lot of people on gaia are very prejudice against furrys.

-.- so ive seen...so is this oretty much just a highschool lunch room, because thats all it seems to be thus far :/

anyway, thank you very much for being a curteous and upstanding individual, and thanks for the welcome. hopefull i will meet some people that arent al bad :/
yiff yiff yiff yiff....
Snowytigress
JosFoxy

Get over it. There have been MANY threads on "furrys". I can probably guess most of these people are VERY tired of seeing them. If you'd like a better discussion on it, you'll have more luck in the other threads.

well, i looked and didnt find any on the first few pages, so i decided to start my pwn, sorry to everyone that is an idiot.
Yeah, probably the wrong forum....but....we're out there. ^^ Welcome to gaia.
Lady_Catwings
Yeah, probably the wrong forum....but....we're out there. ^^ Welcome to gaia.

thank you very much, anylinks to already posted threads, i'll post there if it will get everyone off my back :/

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
JosFoxy
Snowytigress
JosFoxy

well, i looked and didnt find any on the first few pages, so i decided to start my pwn, sorry to everyone that is an idiot.

There's more than one page and you can look with tags or key words. I can PROMISE there is a big one called "The Furry Lifestyle". Your intro is not a "Lifestyle". Therefore it doesn't really belong here. But more of a chatterbox. If you wanted the "Lifestyle" discussion then you need more than just an intro of yourself.

Edit: Also I did not insult you. Or blindly insult you. I'd thank you for not getting pissy with me for something I didn't do.
ryzenzaoru
yiff yiff yiff yiff....

that little mrs.lovett thing...pretty much ultra super amazing, just so you know wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff