Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lets Eat Pizza
-ThE LoCal HipPY-
Lets Eat Pizza
As a proud anti-feminist, I've gone to local rallies, womens groups, and more to spread the real oppression that men face, and to show that women are not victims or oppressed in any way in the States. Due to being anti-feminist, girls in the school my son attends cannot wear "Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them: shirts- and in the same, girls are FORCED to do the same exercises as boys despite the female teacher and some female parents disliking it.
I've helped to raise awareness about the lack of male shelters and help lines there is, and am currently getting a fundraiser, locally, set up for male abuse victims, rape victims, domestic violence, etc for the men and boys in the area.
I'm also a proud intactivist, which goes along with the information I give regarding how you can mutilate boys and not girls. Thankfully, with how much of a sexist movement feminism has become, these little notions go a long way to make sure our men and boys are safe.

So, any other anti-feminists out there? Even if you don't do anything, thank you! And if you do things, what type do you do? I love hearing these amazing stories.

EDIT- I've already spoke to a mod. If I tell you to PM me and you reply back, I am allowed to report you. Try to be courteous to someone who is doing good.

Wow, let me just say as a feminist I really love your viewpoints and your experience outlooks here. Especially the instance with your sons school banning propaganda that promotes hated towards males. I liked reading about your considerations for the inequalities of men's shelters versus women's shelters too. Allow me to prose this. As a feminist who as adopted feminist view from what educated feminists have taught me I have been taught more about gender equality and not hated toward males. Seeing people call themselves feminists that act out to hate males is not my, experience with feminists. So, it was really great to read about your experiences with them and how it is a opposite movement compared to what I have seen as the feminist movement. I would consider some of the practices you mentioned as male haters or oppressors and not what I know as the definition of feminism. Thank you so much for this exposure to opposing viewpoints. I guess this is a great example how people can come in the same name of something but represent different values.
You can tell the generations of feminism to where a person stands on how they are able to take in and react. I respect you, and thank you for the collective reply, especially compared to the many insults and threads I have had the 'joy' of receiving because of this thread.
As easy as it is, I'm curious as to why feminists who want actual equality do not take the label as egalitarian. That focuses on both gender's rights, rather than one gender over the other as feminism does.

In short: it actually focuses on neither.

What the term "egalitarian" does is remove the discintion between how men and women are understood and treated in our culture. It results in the equivocation of the issues which women and men encounter, such that they become invisible. We are left with a movement which tells falsehoods through equivocation (e.g. an image of a half-naked, well-bulit man asserting power is sexually objectifying to men, in the same way as the passive, sexualised representations are to women) and, with respect to men, leaves us with nothing but the status quo because "egalitarian"does not point out there is a group, "men," who have specific issues, related to how we thinking about and treat "men," which need addressing.
Yobyaxes S
The Willow Of Darkness
Lets Eat Pizza
-ThE LoCal HipPY-
Lets Eat Pizza
As a proud anti-feminist, I've gone to local rallies, womens groups, and more to spread the real oppression that men face, and to show that women are not victims or oppressed in any way in the States. Due to being anti-feminist, girls in the school my son attends cannot wear "Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them: shirts- and in the same, girls are FORCED to do the same exercises as boys despite the female teacher and some female parents disliking it.
I've helped to raise awareness about the lack of male shelters and help lines there is, and am currently getting a fundraiser, locally, set up for male abuse victims, rape victims, domestic violence, etc for the men and boys in the area.
I'm also a proud intactivist, which goes along with the information I give regarding how you can mutilate boys and not girls. Thankfully, with how much of a sexist movement feminism has become, these little notions go a long way to make sure our men and boys are safe.

So, any other anti-feminists out there? Even if you don't do anything, thank you! And if you do things, what type do you do? I love hearing these amazing stories.

EDIT- I've already spoke to a mod. If I tell you to PM me and you reply back, I am allowed to report you. Try to be courteous to someone who is doing good.

Wow, let me just say as a feminist I really love your viewpoints and your experience outlooks here. Especially the instance with your sons school banning propaganda that promotes hated towards males. I liked reading about your considerations for the inequalities of men's shelters versus women's shelters too. Allow me to prose this. As a feminist who as adopted feminist view from what educated feminists have taught me I have been taught more about gender equality and not hated toward males. Seeing people call themselves feminists that act out to hate males is not my, experience with feminists. So, it was really great to read about your experiences with them and how it is a opposite movement compared to what I have seen as the feminist movement. I would consider some of the practices you mentioned as male haters or oppressors and not what I know as the definition of feminism. Thank you so much for this exposure to opposing viewpoints. I guess this is a great example how people can come in the same name of something but represent different values.
You can tell the generations of feminism to where a person stands on how they are able to take in and react. I respect you, and thank you for the collective reply, especially compared to the many insults and threads I have had the 'joy' of receiving because of this thread.
As easy as it is, I'm curious as to why feminists who want actual equality do not take the label as egalitarian. That focuses on both gender's rights, rather than one gender over the other as feminism does.

What the term "egalitarian" does is remove the discintion between how men and women are understood and treated in our culture. It results in the equivocation of the issues which women and men encounter, such that they become invisible. We are left with a movement which tells falsehoods through equivocation (e.g. an image of a half-naked, well-bulit man asserting power is sexually objectifying to men, in the same way as the passive, sexualised representations are to women) and, with respect to men, leaves us with nothing but the status quo because "egalitarian"does not point out there is a group, "men," who have specific issues, related to how we thinking about and treat "men," which need addressing.

In other words, you DON'T want equality.

"Equality" in the sense spoken there is meaningless. It doesn't actually specify who is treated in what way. As a means of pointing out what issues needs to be addressed, as the specification of our goals as a society, it says nothing at all.

"Equality" here is nothing more than a "nice" word, used to make people comfortable or in favour of a position. What do we need to fight for, what are we fighting for? Everyone says "equality." What does it mean? What actions does involved? What values? What treatment of people? No-one says a thing.

Rather than any substantial argument about how people are or should be treated, it is merely, in effect, a fantasy (i.e. with this position, everyone will get what they want), used to motivate support for a position. "Freedom" is misused in a similar fashion.

So... I would say that I (feminists and those concerned about the treatment of men) do, indeed, not want your "equality" at all. Your "equality" is nothing more than a word to get people to support you politically, without actually paying attention to how people are treated or what should be done about that. An utterly toothless movement which does not help address any issue.

The goal of any movement, against how a group are treated in society, is not "equality." It is to replace how that group is related to or treated with something else. Sometimes this does involve "equality," in the sense of making the laws which affect the group the same as others, or granting the group access to the same resources or means as others. Such an instance of "equality," however, is not the "everyone gets what they want" version you are proposing. It is always "equal" in some respect (e.g. law, actions, wealth, etc.,etc.), always at the potential (and often actual) cost of what someone else wants to do (e.g. if women are allowed to vote, then those who want to deny women the vote do not get their wish; they are treated differently than those on the other side).
Yobyaxes S
The Willow Of Darkness
Yobyaxes S
The Willow Of Darkness
Lets Eat Pizza

In other words, you DON'T want equality.

"Equality" in the sense spoken there is meaningless. It doesn't actually specify who is treated in what way. As a means of pointing out what issues needs to be addressed, as the specification of our goals as a society, it says nothing at all.

"Equality" here is nothing more than a "nice" word, used to make people comfortable or in favour of a position. What do we need to fight for, what are we fighting for? Everyone says "equality." What does it mean? What actions does involved? What values? What treatment of people? No-one says a thing.

Rather than any substantial argument about how people are or should be treated, it is merely, in effect, a fantasy (i.e. with this position, everyone will get what they want), used to motivate support for a position. "Freedom" is misused in a similar fashion.

So... I would say that I (feminists and those concerned about the treatment of men) do, indeed, not want your "equality" at all. Your "equality" is nothing more than a word to get people to support you politically, without actually paying attention to how people are treated or what should be done about that. An utterly toothless movement which does not help address any issue.

The goal of any movement, against how a group are treated in society, is not "equality." It is to replace how that group is related to or treated with something else. Sometimes this does involve "equality," in the sense of making the laws which affect the group the same as others, or granting the group access to the same resources or means as others. Such an instance of "equality," however, is not the "everyone gets what they want" version you are proposing. It is always "equal" in some respect (e.g. law, actions, wealth, etc.,etc.), always at the potential (and often actual) cost of what someone else wants to do (e.g. if women are allowed to vote, then those who want to deny women the vote do not get their wish; they are treated differently than those on the other side).

Good. Thanks for admitting that you don't want "equality" and would rather have female superiority, since you White Knight the feminists all the time.

No... I am pointing out the idea of "equality" you are using doesn't make sense. It is an empty idea that no-one has ever been seeking to achieve. Your arguments here are, in effect, not even wrong, for they do not make logical sense.

Your assertion that any movement is about trying to achieve "equality" is mistaken. You are strawmanning movements by suggesting they are about this "equality" which they have failed to achieved.

You, in effect, do not know what it means for anyone to be in a superior position in society. All you do is spew empty assertions of "equality" without actually specifying how people are thought about or treated. You are not even asking the question of how people are treated in the context of society. You just give out mindless attacks against the political positions you disagree with, which have no substance with respect to actually defining anything about society and how it treats people. I mean you don't actually even make arguments about the issues you are concerned about.

When discussing these issues, for example, you don't talk about how men are negatively affected by a particular social practice (e.g. child support, alimony) and that you would like to see that issue resolved in someway (e.g. you suggest an alternative for dealing with the situation of proving for children in the case of a broken relationship). Instead, your arguments circle endless around how feminism has not reached this utterly empty notion of "equality (which feminism was never seeking in the first place)" and so is some terrible failure. An argument which actually does nothing to resolve the problems you are worried about. In fact, it doesn't even ******** point out the issues you are worried about. You just mindlessly repeat: "Feminism bad" without ever detailing the treatment of men you are concerned about.
Yobyaxes S
-ThE LoCal HipPY-
Yobyaxes S
-ThE LoCal HipPY-
Lets Eat Pizza

I was going to stop reading your post after reading the bold but in response to the rest of what you wrote; feminists do indeed hate men, but it's actually their choice of words that trick people into thinking that they don't. Perhaps you choose not to have heard it, but if they were to speak about "rape culture" or anything like that, they would instead act like victims rather than acting out in anger. You probably heard the same talking points that me and the OP heard, but chose to take them with a different emotion standpoint than we did, as we rightfully saw bigotry and prejudice while those that claim they want to help only saw victims.

I appreciate your constructed critisisms but honeslty in the culture I live in this is what we teach, and live as ffeminism. I can entertain the idea that I am perhaps confused but, I can also entertain the thought that if you cannot understand my cultures ideals of feminism it is in fact you you are a bigot.

Funny how I would be considered the bigot when I've been following these feminist atrocities for several years now and learning more about it makes me even more of an anti-feminist than I was the day before. You claim that you're happy that the OP is fighting for men's rights but I would like to see just what mens issues you feel needs fighting for. Me and the OP have similar viewpoints on how to achieve equality but I don't want to sound like I'm speaking for her, but I want to hear what men's issues you think are important that need attention like the OP is giving them.

Think you for wanting to hear from me, but unfortunately I am not comfortable enough with you to share them with you. I came to this post being encouraging to the OP but you kinda blew Mr out of the water. I didn't really like the negativity I was getting from you. Sorry, thanks for taking interest I'm just not looking for a back and forth altercation. Peace be with you.
Yobyaxes S
-ThE LoCal HipPY-
Yobyaxes S
-ThE LoCal HipPY-
Yobyaxes S

I was going to stop reading your post after reading the bold but in response to the rest of what you wrote; feminists do indeed hate men, but it's actually their choice of words that trick people into thinking that they don't. Perhaps you choose not to have heard it, but if they were to speak about "rape culture" or anything like that, they would instead act like victims rather than acting out in anger. You probably heard the same talking points that me and the OP heard, but chose to take them with a different emotion standpoint than we did, as we rightfully saw bigotry and prejudice while those that claim they want to help only saw victims.

I appreciate your constructed critisisms but honeslty in the culture I live in this is what we teach, and live as ffeminism. I can entertain the idea that I am perhaps confused but, I can also entertain the thought that if you cannot understand my cultures ideals of feminism it is in fact you you are a bigot.

Funny how I would be considered the bigot when I've been following these feminist atrocities for several years now and learning more about it makes me even more of an anti-feminist than I was the day before. You claim that you're happy that the OP is fighting for men's rights but I would like to see just what mens issues you feel needs fighting for. Me and the OP have similar viewpoints on how to achieve equality but I don't want to sound like I'm speaking for her, but I want to hear what men's issues you think are important that need attention like the OP is giving them.

Think you for wanting to hear from me, but unfortunately I am not comfortable enough with you to share them with you. I came to this post being encouraging to the OP but you kinda blew Mr out of the water. I didn't really like the negativity I was getting from you. Sorry, thanks for taking interest I'm just not looking for a back and forth altercation. Peace be with you.

Well I have to be negative to feminists. Feminists have proven to me that they are nothing more then bigoted hypocrites and I usually find the ones that are almost extra nice to be the least trustful out of all of them. Cause with a hardcore misandric feminazi, I at least know where they stand on the gender debate. But when there's someone that claims to be all nice and understanding about all viewpoints and tries to be civil to even those they disagree with, those are the ones that I trust the least as they usually have knives behind their backs.

I see, again peace with me and peace with you. I don't think we should continue a conversation because neither of us can trust one another.
Yobyaxes S
-ThE LoCal HipPY-
Yobyaxes S
-ThE LoCal HipPY-
Yobyaxes S

Well I have to be negative to feminists. Feminists have proven to me that they are nothing more then bigoted hypocrites and I usually find the ones that are almost extra nice to be the least trustful out of all of them. Cause with a hardcore misandric feminazi, I at least know where they stand on the gender debate. But when there's someone that claims to be all nice and understanding about all viewpoints and tries to be civil to even those they disagree with, those are the ones that I trust the least as they usually have knives behind their backs.

I see, again peace with me and peace with you. I don't think we should continue a conversation because neither of us can trust one another.

Well it's pretty obvious that you shouldn't trust me. I saw your positive and "open-minded" response to the OP and thought right away "this guy cannot be trusted".

You will have to trust your instincts, I cannot diswade you. However, I do approve and support what the OP is doing for groups of Men. We need more organization to help and build strong men. Thank you again for your consideration and interest, peace be with you.

Quotable Prophet

Silly Annie
Im jus like
in the middle

I wanna see everyone get the help they need an s**t like that

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

My stance on feminism begins and ends at
"equality is an absolute thing, if you have to call your brand of equality something different, then it's not equality"
ESPECIALLY if your brand of equality has a specific group of people referenced in the name of it... cat_neutral

But, to explain myself a bit deeper...
I don't think either gender is oppressed in america, that is just silly. To think one is so oppressed it needs a movement to be 'freed' from the other is even more silly... Both genders just have a lot of silly stereo types towards the other, and for some reason people choose to throw hissy fits over it and demand special treatment, instead of just accepting that men and women are 100% equal, and neither should be given any special treatment. Feminism does NOT help with that in the slightest, in fact it WIDENS the gap between males and females... Demanding girls be given special treatment, instead of the same treatment as boys... There is no reason that men should be mocked for wearing women's clothing, and there is no reason people should just assumed women are physically unfit. There is also no reason women should be allowed to do different easier exercises then men either. As a child I was very scrawny and weak and hated doing exercise too.... how would it have been fair to me to watch girls wear all the pretty clothes and not have to do the hard PE exercises..... when I already hated myself for not being a girl.
But that's a feminist idea of 'equality'.... =[
Now, multiple options for exercising that both genders can pick from freely? That would be fair. That would be equality.

This is why i insist, I don't care if someone is a feminist... but as someone who is on the sharpest end of the inequalities suggested by feminism, I simply refuse to call it 'equality', or support the movement in any way, when if all of their ideals where forced on me my life would be pretty much ruined. v~v I don't want the way people treat me to be so largely dependent on my gender... Do you have any idea how stressful it is being on the fringe of genders as is?... I spent my entire life hating myself and feeling like s**t because I was a boy, and feminism reinforces that idea that I am not special and pretty just because I'm a boy... v.v ...If I had grown up in a feminism dominated society, I honestly would have likely committed suicide long ago...
Yobyaxes U
Lets Eat Pizza

A Voice For Men is going to be holding a conference in October in Houston. I can raise the funds to buy you tickets to the event for you and your family if you want me to.
While that would be amazing to go to, I'd have to pass. (And honestly, thank you for the thought.) My husband works around 14 hours a day during that month and gets no time off. I will definitely keep that information book marked, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff