Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yobyaxes R
MrLife
Yobyaxes R
MrLife
Yobyaxes R
MrLife

You are exactly what she meant by ppl who misunderstands the true goal of feminism. Feminism is about women having equal rights like men. They can choose how to live their lives. Men have the priveleges too, like achieving the sense of satisfaction of providing for their family well.

Of course I "misunderstand" it, stupid. Cause if you don't know already, I'm an anti-feminist. One that sees feminism for what it TRULY is, which is bigotry and deceit. Don't believe me? Just look at #ShirtStorm.

And it's funny that you'd be all for feminism coming from someone that believe that women don't have to follow their gender roles, but men HAVE to follow theirs or else they're not "real" men. Real men don't use the term "real men". It's misandric.

Lol whats with the name calling.

I see value i feminism. There are countries where women are still oppressed and dont have equal rights. Not all feminists are irrational radicals as u narrow mindedly believe.

If ure referring to a post i made when i said man up, i have already explained it to u. Its merely a phrase, all i meant was muster up some courage. I have my personal idealogy of what i should be as a man, but unlike you im not confused or even force my idealogy on others.

You wouldn't tell a woman to follow what you feel would classify them as a "real woman" now would you? Because to do so would be what the feminists would consider to be misogynistic. So why do it to men? And yeah, you kinda did force your beliefs onto others, specifically your father and how he "deserved" to take those slaps from your mother like a "real man". What kind of double standard is that that you're believing there?

rolleyes

So ure saying he should hit back? Most men hit harder than a woman. I wouldnt want my mom to get seriosuly hurt. U said earlier that men and women are equal but different, so why are u arguing with me about this? Also if u support equality, why become an anti feminist? And i have never said men have a specific role in society. My gf dad is a stay home dad and he provides for his family by taking care of a sick grandmother and by doing chores, while the wife provides an income. Im totally cool with that, as long as he doesnt abandon his responsibilities he is upholding his manhood. This is what i call equal rights.

And i wasnt forceful in any way. Unlike u who shoots down a rational comment as long as it supports feminism.

Not that he should of but he could of. If a woman hits a man, she should be surprised if that man hits her back. No one should be hitting anyone anyway so yeah, I'm all for a man defending himself against a woman when she hits him. That's the epitome of equality right there and it's what feminists what. So if feminists want equality so bad then why NOT give it to them? Or are you not for equality and therefore by extension not for feminism after all. But there you go again with the "real man" crap. A woman can opt out of being a mother anytime, be it by abortion or adoption, but what about the men? And I know that's cliche to ask but it's a good question. But I know that you'll say "He had sex, he should man up and be a father to the baby if he decides to have it" Thus showing that you really are NOT for gender equality.

i agree with u on that he could defend himself n ppl shldnt resot to be violent. But the idea is he wouldve known as a man he could hurt her more than she hurt him at that point of time. That is being rational and you simply label it as a misandric.

As for the pregnancy thingg, if she choose to keep the baby,i believe he should take responsibility too since he was part of it. And not neglecting the burden solely to the woman by abandoning her n the baby.

I get the sense here that u are being biased and side men more than woman. That shouldnt be the case. And if ure an advocate for equality u are contradicting urself being an anti feminist.

Sugary Cat

Women dont need feminism anymore, not in this society atleast. they need a backbone, just like men actually. Feminists hav lost the meaning of the word misogyny, labeljng everything "misogyny" is stupid imo.
MrLife

Meet Yoby. Get used to it. If you're even a tad bit tainted by feminism in his eyes, you're going to get insulted non stop and be regarded as a misandrist.
MiameMiame
Women dont need feminism anymore, not in this society atleast. they need a backbone, just like men actually.

But when we get one, we get blasted for it. No win situation.
Yobyaxes R
MrLife
Yobyaxes R
MrLife
Yobyaxes R
MrLife

I see value i feminism. There are countries where women are still oppressed and dont have equal rights. Not all feminists are irrational radicals as u narrow mindedly believe.

If ure referring to a post i made when i said man up, i have already explained it to u. Its merely a phrase, all i meant was muster up some courage. I have my personal idealogy of what i should be as a man, but unlike you im not confused or even force my idealogy on others.

You wouldn't tell a woman to follow what you feel would classify them as a "real woman" now would you? Because to do so would be what the feminists would consider to be misogynistic. So why do it to men? And yeah, you kinda did force your beliefs onto others, specifically your father and how he "deserved" to take those slaps from your mother like a "real man". What kind of double standard is that that you're believing there?

rolleyes

So ure saying he should hit back? Most men hit harder than a woman. I wouldnt want my mom to get seriosuly hurt. U said earlier that men and women are equal but different, so why are u arguing with me about this? Also if u support equality, why become an anti feminist? And i have never said men have a specific role in society. My gf dad is a stay home dad and he provides for his family by taking care of a sick grandmother and by doing chores, while the wife provides an income. Im totally cool with that, as long as he doesnt abandon his responsibilities he is upholding his manhood. This is what i call equal rights.

And i wasnt forceful in any way. Unlike u who shoots down a rational comment as long as it supports feminism.

Not that he should of but he could of. If a woman hits a man, she should be surprised if that man hits her back. No one should be hitting anyone anyway so yeah, I'm all for a man defending himself against a woman when she hits him. That's the epitome of equality right there and it's what feminists what. So if feminists want equality so bad then why NOT give it to them? Or are you not for equality and therefore by extension not for feminism after all. But there you go again with the "real man" crap. A woman can opt out of being a mother anytime, be it by abortion or adoption, but what about the men? And I know that's cliche to ask but it's a good question. But I know that you'll say "He had sex, he should man up and be a father to the baby if he decides to have it" Thus showing that you really are NOT for gender equality.

i agree with u on that he could defend himself n ppl shldnt resot to be violent. But the idea is he wouldve known as a man he could hurt her more than she hurt him at that point of time. That is being rational and you simply label it as a misandric.

As for the pregnancy thingg, if she choose to keep the baby,i believe he should take responsibility too since he was part of it. And not neglecting the burden solely to the woman by abandoning her n the baby.

I get the sense here that u are being biased and side men more than woman. That shouldnt be the case. And if ure an advocate for equality u are contradicting urself being an anti feminist.

Obvious naivete on your part considering your terrible grammar and spelling and you very basic knowledge as to what feminism is.

But to let you know, what if a man tells his partner that he doesn't want children? What if the birth control fails? What if his partner is trapping him into parenthood? Would you still tell him to "man up" in those situations where he finds himself the father to a child he doesn't want? Cause remember, it's the woman's body and her choice, but it's not so much the man's wallet and his choice. Why shouldn't a man walk away from the responsibility? Wouldn't men and women be more equal if he had the choice? That's what feminism wants is it? rolleyes From what I've seen, feminism wants to restrict men into their traditional roles so that they can continue to be trapped into fatherhood against their will.

What has grammar n spelling has got to fo with this?
If the male protaganist ure are referring to is so adamant not to have children, why risk by having sex in the first place? He can find a lovely woman who shares his ideals. So ure saying its ok for the man to abandon the pregnancy because it is an accident? If the woman intentionally got pregnant then thats just wrong and unfair to the baby and father.

Ure focusing way too much on the negative side of feminism. But what u said may be true cuz there are always people who would take advantage of things in the expense of others.
GSK Lives
MrLife

Meet Yoby. Get used to it. If you're even a tad bit tainted by feminism in his eyes, you're going to get insulted non stop and be regarded as a misandrist.

I know right... But he has some value in his opinion. Hence why im bothered to try open his eyes.
Dont think he is retarded though, just contradictive and has an issue with manhood.
MrLife
GSK Lives
MrLife

I know right... But he has some value in his opinion. Hence why im bothered to try open his eyes.
Dont think he is retarded though, just contradictive and has an issue with manhood.

Don't give him that much credit. He's here purely to antagonize and insult. Not discuss. He's even admitted to such. His opinions are genuine, don't get me wrong, but he's only got them to hit people over the head with, not engage.
GSK Lives
MrLife
GSK Lives
MrLife

Don't give him that much credit. He's here purely to antagonize and insult. Not discuss. He's even admitted to such. His opinions are genuine, don't get me wrong, but he's only got them to hit people over the head with, not engage.

That seems true from what i have read from him so far. Thanks for ur advice and i will heed. Guess there is no point talking to a brick wall.. Hahaha

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Marquessa_De_Sade
Silly Annie
GSK Lives
Silly Annie
GSK Lives
averykae

God > Husband > Wife > Children.

Why are men automatically superior to you?
s proably a fair deal
the man whos willin to take more s**t proably can be treated better
Speak for yourself. I'll happily take more s**t if it means I get regarded higher and can wield authority.
well I do
least I think I do
aint nobody ever asked me to talk for em I know that
o.0 I am always amazed when I see you on at this time annie...
I dont sleep a lot

Sugary Cat

GSK Lives
MiameMiame
Women dont need feminism anymore, not in this society atleast. they need a backbone, just like men actually.

True. Feminists fail to see how difficult life can be for men, because they only think about themselves. This in turn makes women look bad as a whole. A no win situation indeed.
MiameMiame
GSK Lives
MiameMiame

True. Feminists fail to see how difficult life can be for men, because they only think about themselves. This in turn makes women look bad as a whole. A no win situation indeed.

In that case, best to grab what you can and want, and sod the world since they're going to hate you either way you go.
The thing is feminism SUPPORTS your right to be a homemaker. Hell, I love cooking and throwing house parties myself. I enjoy spoiling my guy with fresh baked bread and pie. But the idea of feminism is that you don't have to do that if you don't want to. Many women are happy being stay at home moms and feminism supports that. But many women also want careers or to remain child free or unmarried, and feminism supports that too!

IMO, anyone who looks down on stay at home moms is as bad as someone who thinks a woman's place is in the kitchen. Just like not all men are mysogonists, not all feminists are man haters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff