Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~!Kittens!Hearts!Pink!Love!Goochiegoochie!~

You could lose some weight.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Dabbler

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
K u z u
I'd hit that... with a lead pipe!

omigawd... That made me LOL
*cough* troll.
i dont wanna sound mean but you need to lose some weight,its very unhealthy!
but i cant believe some of the insults here!! soo madd rude!
but dont feel that bad -hugs-
i think that you could lose some weight.... but you don't look that bad
just look a bit unhealthy- thats all
No offense,, but you're really fat,, that's what i think... you should exercise more...
xoxo Neon Starbeam xoxo
You really need to lose some weight.
I'm not trying to be mean, but it's unhealthy.

You need to lose weight.sorry but it's true. then again i'm quite thin so people who look the normal weight look fat to me.... *sigh*. you still need to lose weight. just do more excorsize, eat healthier that's all. 3nodding

Liberal Prophet

41,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Wall Street 200
burning_eyes
Nope not at all, just voluptuous.
The real issue shouldn't be "Am I fat?", but "Am I happy with myself?" I could stand to lose 50 - 60 lbs, myself, but I never really bothered to until now because I was happy with myself and didn't give a rat's a** what others thought. I still don't care about others opinions, but I'm trying to get in better shape because I'm turning 38 this week and should start looking after myself better (especially given that I'm a type II diabetic with a history of high cholesterol on my mother's side of the family).
meh who gives a s**t what others think you are who you chose to be but if you really want to know yes,
Me..

i lol'd.

Versus The World...

Dapper Ladykiller

That's not funny. neutral

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
You should tend for your health. It's not that beauty standards are messed up (they're are in ignoring how being bony is ugly, but not that being ugly is beautiful), it's just that our diet and lifestyle is. Some people are indeed being rude, but some are being too good for your own good and that doesn't really help. You should try to get yourself in some kind of sport, add some cardio to it, try to start eating healthier and voilá, you'll have more health, less doubts and more social benefits, only good things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff