Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sociopath
f**k all of the people who get offended by a merry Christmas.
I'm not saying it for YOU I am saying it because it makes ME feel good.
Happy Holidays is a f*****t cop out.
I'm not stifling myself for any bullshit idiot who dares tell me that my proclaim that I hope they have a great day which happens to be a holiday to me "offends" them.
One of my friends told me happy Hanukkah, and I was like "Woo, you too."
Americans need to pull the ******** stick out of their assholes.

I love you.
The ******** all of the people who get offended by a merry Christmas.
I'm not stifling myself for any bullshit idiot who dares tell me that my proclaim that I hope they have a great day which happens to be a holiday to me "offends" them.
Americans need to pull the ******** stick out of their assholes.[/quote]

How are you stifling yourself?

Holidays is just the plural form of Holiday, which is a shortened form of Holy Day.

Because there happens to be days that are holy to other people around this time of year.

Really you are saying more, not less.

Oh, and straight people say happy holidays too. Not just faggot
333dvwmk:0="The ******** all of the people who get offended by a merry Christmas.

How are you stifling yourself?

Holidays is just the plural form of Holiday, which is a shortened form of Holy Day.

Because there happens to be days that are holy to other people around this time of year.

Really you are saying more, not less.

Oh, and straight people say happy holidays too. Not just faggots xd
Mernok
I get really pissed off when christmas is made out to be a commercial time for SANTA CLAUSE.. and PRESENTS.. And it doesn't help at all when they decide to give the message that the "True meaning of Christmas" is Family.. Holy s**t.. It's about Jesus.. my savior.. being born 2000 something years ago.. And whenever I tell someone Merry Christmas.. they look at me funny and tell me: "Please.. Say Happy Holidays.. So you don't offend any of us with your christian cheer".. Just because I go to public school, I'm discouraged from the religion that this country was brought up upon.. Spreading the good news in Catholic school is next to pointless.. they have everyone to hear it from.. for most of the people in my school.. i bet they wont hear it from anyone...

I don't like ch...holidays. period.
now every holiday is beginning to just be a reason to go shopping or for stores to lower there prices or what ever.
holidays are all beginning to become materialized.
i kinda can't agree in the Christmas in about Christ not family. because it should be about coming together and remembering what happen 2000-something years ago. It pisses me off that people say and write Xmas. it's not Xmas. It's Christmas I'm not religious. hell I'm Agnostic and I have been for 2 years. But I don't get why people have to change something that shouldn't be changed. I realize that there are other holidays that are celebrated this month. but If I'm acing human geography [which I am] All the religions are connected.

i'll leave it at that.

Friendly Regular

3,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I tend to wish people a Merry Christmas when it comes around, even if they don't celebrate. I'm just wishing them a happy December 25th XD
I COMLETELY agree with you. Also, Christmas is an American holiday. We don't go to Iraq and ask them to change THEIR traditions, right?
We should say Merry Christmas to people even if someone discourages it. FREE ******** SPEECH! I do that all the time razz
I don't mind being told Merry Christmas or Hanukkah or Yule, because it doesn't harm me in any way. I don't consider it shoving religion down my throat. If I'm told merry whatever, I tell them the same right back, maybe including I don't really believe the same, but I still appreciate it. I even take part in the celebration for my family's sake, free food and presents (giving AND receiving them). It's all part of being close to them and keeping our relationships healthy.

Why am I this tolerant of this matter? Because they mean well, at that moment they really may be wishing everyone was happy everywhere and while it doesn't harm me in any way to accept their happiness and wishes for me to be happy, it might and most likely will hurt them and their feelings if I get all defensive and aggressive about it.

When did freedom of religion and speech become a new way to hurt people?
It's true Christmas was created from Jesus' birthday (thinking it did happen), but to people like me who don't believe much or don't believe at all in this, its just a day to spend with family and give and get presents.
Seems like the most appropirate time:

Merry Christmas
I stopped celebrating Christmas when I was 8 because of how false it is.

*edit, I mean with trees and presents. I still get together with family.
The ******** all of the people who get offended by a merry Christmas.
:
333dvwmk:0="The ******** all of the people who get offended by a merry Christmas.
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out