Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I'm a Lesbian. Well, my mom says I can't be completely sure about it yet, but I'm almost certain that I am, and I was curious about how many others are out here on Gaia that are like me.

Kai, so you may be wondering, How does a FIFTEEN year old know that she's Lesbian. Well, somehow I can just tell. I don't care if you're critical, but please, no childish remarks here. To answer your question, I look at the facts and all of the facts point to the fact that I am gay. If you want me to go into details, I will...

So, again, my question is, Who else here is Gay/Bi/Lesbian/Transexual/Trisexual or just curious?

Again, please keep it mature...I would like it if you all wouldn't just post stuff like "OMG GAYZ ARE EFFIN LYK LOOZURSSS!" Thank you!
User Image
I'd say I'm bi-curious. I kissed a girl, but I haven't really felt any attraction to a girl since the one, and it might have just been the heat of the moment that attracted me to her. I'm just not sure.
I'm not comfortable mentioning that to my parents. At all.
Oh, and I'm fourteen. I completely believe that a person can decide at any age what their sexuality is. If you're not attracted to guys now, what makes someone think that'll change? Saying that is like saying it's wrong. No one doubts someone at a young age who says s/he's heterosexual. Why?
User Image
D: No one? I feel so alone... :[
Forgotten Penny
User Image
I'd say I'm bi-curious. I kissed a girl, but I haven't really felt any attraction to a girl since the one, and it might have just been the heat of the moment that attracted me to her. I'm just not sure.
I'm not comfortable mentioning that to my parents. At all.
Oh, and I'm fourteen. I completely believe that a person can decide at any age what their sexuality is. If you're not attracted to guys now, what makes someone think that'll change? Saying that is like saying it's wrong. No one doubts someone at a young age who says s/he's heterosexual. Why?
User Image

That's exactly what I think too, but my mom doesn't seem to get it. But I also see what she means when she says I have to experiment with both JUST to make sure about what I really want. Which I comepletely understand, because I did some research and found that you have to be sexually and emotionally atracted to a sex to comepltely be called hetero or homo. :3
    Most homosexuals know they are "different" or are attracted to people of the same sex at a very young age. o:

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
I would say that if you are a girl who is attracted to girls then you are lesbian... if you haven't found an attraction to anyone... I guess a sexual orientation label doesn't matter until you do find out what gender you are attracted to? Though I think that there is a label for that I just can't remember it.
I'm bi. I believe that one must be able to have a good healthy relationship with that sex to be considered bi/lez/gay, and I've always had good relationships with guys, and i had (and kind of but not really) still have a good relationship with a girl.
Hm well I've dated a girl once.
But it was awkward and didnt go to far cuz we were best friends.
I also find female bodies amazing a beautiful.
I like female bodies more than male bodies.
But Most of my dating experience goes to guy.
I've only had a few serious relationships.
I didn't even start dating til highschool.
I'm bisexual. A bisexual that hates the fact that at any age you can be 100% straight, but if you claim to be anything else everyone is going to question you.
well i'm bi cause gender dosent matter to me in love.
Oh, I also want to add that I believe everyone is Bi. If you actually believe in true love, you may have a sexual preference,but when you find that special someone... thier gender will not matter. heart
I've known I was gay since I was twelve, so, it's totally possible you could know now.
-Flames of Anarchy-
I'm bi. I believe that one must be able to have a good healthy relationship with that sex to be considered bi/lez/gay, and I've always had good relationships with guys, and i had (and kind of but not really) still have a good relationship with a girl.

-nods- I've only had two experiences with Girls, one was Transsexual, and as odd as it may be, we fell inlove, I was fourteen he ("she" prefered us to call her a He. :3 Even though He was genetically a female) was fifteen, but he got upset that I was into thigns that I shouldn't have been, but we've been really close since then. I've had a recent relationship with a girl. I liked her, but I pretty much used her to hide away from a gay that was pretty much stalking me, and to get over the Transexual. It turned out that after two months of dating, she wanted to break up as much as I did, and later on we desided that we weren't meat for eachother. :3 So it may be that you haven't found the right person, male or female. ^^
-Flames of Anarchy-
Oh, I also want to add that I believe everyone is Bi. If you actually believe in true love, you may have a sexual preference,but when you find that special someone... thier gender will not matter. heart

I think that as well, like there are a select fue matches for everyone, and it doesn't matter what gender they may be, but just depends on who you find first, and possibly what you are looking for. ^^
Osasoi
    Most homosexuals know they are "different" or are attracted to people of the same sex at a very young age. o:

My aunt was like that (she's transsexual, but doesn't want to loose her girlfriend by getting surgery, and is getting older and doesn't have the money.) she was meant to be a boy since a very young age, but she still experimented, just to make sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff