Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirate Cadaver
Well... Odinism is has this advantage over that whole arguement....

We beleive that all our Gods are already fell to battle, and that their world has already come to an end, and the only way to see them is by getting drunk and dying in battle with great honor only to go to a great big bar in the sky... To get drunk... And battle....

Getting drunk is nice to me, but not battles.

I guess I'd fit more in some shamanic rituals with use of psychedelic drugs like mushrooms lol
Ooooooooor when I used to go to rave parties every friggin week-end, I sort of felt... out of there. Not sure if that was a good thing though lol

Witty Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
cz75gsc
Pirate Cadaver
Well... Odinism is has this advantage over that whole arguement....

We beleive that all our Gods are already fell to battle, and that their world has already come to an end, and the only way to see them is by getting drunk and dying in battle with great honor only to go to a great big bar in the sky... To get drunk... And battle....

Getting drunk is nice to me, but not battles.

I guess I'd fit more in some shamanic rituals with use of psychedelic drugs like mushrooms lol
Ooooooooor when I used to go to rave parties every friggin week-end, I sort of felt... out of there. Not sure if that was a good thing though lol

Your avi says it all. eek
I'm an atheist and also against organised religion. I respect your right to follow whatever doctrine you like, but pretty much all of them sicken me. It makes me sad that humanity is so disillusioned and unsatisfied that they have to make up something to give their lives meaning.
"Religion is the opium of the masses."
I just converted to catholicism this month. I grew up Lutheran but i when to a Catholic school for two year which plant a seed to Catholicism in me and i feel that is where i belong.
What ever religion you choose is not up to your family member, boyfriend or spouse it is between you and god. That is all that matter and what you feel is best for you.
I kind of just believe my own little things... I believe in ghosts, a higher power (not sure what exactly), reincarnation, the Wiccan's Summerland, etc..., etc... Yes I have studied Paganism and ready a couple books on Wiccan...

I know... I'm strange... sweatdrop
I guess I'd be placed as Agnostic, as I have too many views to be placed into one catagory.

I'm pretty docile about religion except if an extremist approaches me.

(Trust me, its happend before. And sadly, most of the time they're baptist christian. sad )

CATHOLICS ARE AWESOME THOUGH!
You can fall alseep in their church and they won't care!
Scarlot, if you keep that up, I will have to ban you. It is alright to express your own views, but please don't curse other people.
oh no...xD
dont use the name of the Lord your God in vain...xD
forgive him/her Lord....
I belong to my own religion 3 strong lol

My religion is Menish

Quote:
Mhesha, desmel, Tilirouse

depend what denomination you believe

You could be "Frenar" believe Desmels teaching of importance but not exactly all there is sort of it not all about Desmel the are lots of other traditional stories (The book of Reban)

You could be "Rhallic" and believe that that most teachings do not compare with the teachings of Desmel (the book of Dojaio)

You could be "Iiso" (yes two i's) meaning Desmel was just a normal man and stick to the traditional scriptures or teachings of Menon (The book of Kelv)

or "Stayvin" (menish satanism lol) believing in Nabul or his reincarnation ashma to be the prophet (The book of Maydo)

The all believe in
A female god Mela
A spiritual world full of energy
Reincarnation
universal equality
And we are our own messiah

I may talk alot about desmel but there more to it than that so I am Frenar

the religions mainly about experience and Knowlegde most of the things in the joaquan are just stories compiled to get a point across
Roman Catholic and Born Again Christian
scarlotgirl
scarlotgirl
f**k U GOD DAMN JEWS
AND f**k THOSE GOD DAMN JIHADS
AND f**k THOSE CATHOLICS
NOW PUT THAT IN UR PIPE AND SMOKE IT
******** GOD WITH THE LONG d**k OF THE DEVIL

Goodness... someone has anger issues XD

Ehem but i'm a non-denominational Christian who's been raised in a cultish branch of christianity that's called Free Holiness <<< nothing free about it. >.< and me and my family left the cult when I was 14 and we started going to a Oneness church that had a whole lot of different denominations of Christianity in one church AND now i'm in a Assembly of God church at the moment but yeah, that's why i'm non-denominational cuz i believe in all denominations of christianity getting along and being able to be one.

But i mostly believe in having a close relationship with God and Jesus and showing love to everybody. 3nodding

And i also looove learning about other religions and I like taking ideals from other religions that I like and that touches me.

But yeah, in other words, i'm a very, VERY open minded Christian.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff