Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone else watched this documentary by Dennis Wise? Some veryyyy interesting information.... eek

Noob

Yes, it took me a few days to watch though. sweatdrop
Ay shawty what the ********!?

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
I haven't learned anything much from it other than some people support Hitler.
Ebony Phantom
I haven't learned anything much from it other than some people support Hitler.

Really? What about the alternatives as to why ww2 started or the information on the so called gassing of the jews? I found it quite interesting
Beelziebub

Yeah I didn't expect it to be as long as it is :S What did you think of it? Did any of it make you go woaaaaaaaaaaaaah? xD

Noob

Doyle_97
Beelziebub

Yeah I didn't expect it to be as long as it is :S What did you think of it? Did any of it make you go woaaaaaaaaaaaaah? xD

I thought it was pretty good. It teaches you a lot more than just the whole Adolf came in power and hated Jewish people, blahblahblah. You know, the same thing you hear every time in school. So, I enjoyed it.. Plus I'm kind of a documentary freak. lol. And yeah, it did because I was always used to hearing the same thing over and over in school.
Why bother? I can get pro Nazi propaganda just by going to Real Jew News or Stormfront.
GSK Lives
Why bother? I can get pro Nazi propaganda just by going to Real Jew News or Stormfront.

True, but I wanted to look at information that came from someone who I guess you could consider to be neutral and not someone who is jewish or a neo nazi
Beelziebub
Doyle_97
Beelziebub

I thought it was pretty good. It teaches you a lot more than just the whole Adolf came in power and hated Jewish people, blahblahblah. You know, the same thing you hear every time in school. So, I enjoyed it.. Plus I'm kind of a documentary freak. lol. And yeah, it did because I was always used to hearing the same thing over and over in school.

That's exactly what I mean. I hate the fact that children get information which either hasn't been proven or has been altered in some way shoved down their throats. I like how the documentary shows you information that you would never be taught in school.

Spoopy Kitten

It sounds like something i would watch. Where would i find it? Personally, ive only read books about hitler. One book specifically had quotes from his journal/diary he wrote in on and off for most of his life

Noob

xChibi Cannibalx
It sounds like something i would watch. Where would i find it? Personally, ive only read books about hitler. One book specifically had quotes from his journal/diary he wrote in on and off for most of his life

Oh, cool. What book? I've only read books from the Jewish point of view like Dairy of Anne Frank and Night. And I think you can watch it here. It's a pretty good website. I don't know where else you could find it though because Vimeo deleted their channel without notice and YouTube blocked the documentaries world wide.

Noob

Doyle_97
Beelziebub
Doyle_97
Beelziebub

That's exactly what I mean. I hate the fact that children get information which either hasn't been proven or has been altered in some way shoved down their throats. I like how the documentary shows you information that you would never be taught in school.

My teachers did give true information, they just didn't tell the whole story. They never said there wasn't more either, it just wasn't "appropriate" for school or was a sensitive topic although it was high school. One of my teachers were actually the one who told me about this documentary because I always asked so many questions. But yeah, I feel if they're going to teach us about something, why try to cover our eyes from everything that happened. This world was and is a cruel place, we're going to find that out one day or another.

Spoopy Kitten

Beelziebub
xChibi Cannibalx

Oh, cool. What book? I've only read books from the Jewish point of view like Dairy of Anne Frank and Night. And I think you can watch it here. It's a pretty good website. I don't know where else you could find it though because Vimeo deleted their channel without notice and YouTube blocked the documentaries world wide.

That sucks they blocked them D: Im not 100% sure what the book was called, but it was in the history section of the library by me. Lemme see if i can find it on google

EDIT:
It mightve been "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich", "Hitlers Zweites Buch"/"Hitlers Secret Book", or a red book titled "Adolf Hitler"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff