Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am I a drug addict,if I am taking more than what I am prescribed?

yes 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
no 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
maybe 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
I don't care about you 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
kill yourself with painkillers its your liver 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 >

sad crying
Been popping vicodin since november and it is becomming more harder to just not want to take them I get a fuzzy warm feeling inside and it knocks out my pain for an hour or so,but then I can not wait to take my next dose on my scheduled time which would be every 6 hours i take them every 4 to 5 hours knowing that I must wait till the next dose time but I think I am looking for that high because my pain may not be severe but I still take them just to get that feeling od bliss.
question I don't know what is goin to happen to me in the future but all I know is when I began to take these painkillers I did not like them at all!!That was then this is now and boy ohh boy am I on the road to self destruction,I have been doin research on this medication and it is literally a drug that affects the central nervouse system and supresses the cough reflux I know I seem like I am addicted but I hope not because there have been blogs and post from individuals that state that it will ruin your life to become addicted to this drug and also that the withdrawel symptoms are far worse than the pain you exp[peirence in the first place.
Oh p[lease someone give me some hope let me know if I am on the verge to hell or if I am doin the right thing by controlling my pain by taking this medication,I also am on relafen and have taken percocet but i switched bback to vicodins because the percocets were making me feel dizzy and anxious.
Man that suxx.
My mom is the same way.
Mabe you should go 2 rehab.
It would be really hard.
But worth it.

&& Im sure once you off all the meds you will be much happier.
&& You may have pain.
But im sure your hurting yourself much more with what your doing.

sad
My friend would take pain meds and rum.

I love rum/most alcohol, but he goes too far with his problems.
Painkillers are weak.
Alcohol truly numbs you.
xx1crazyc
sad crying
Been popping vicodin since november and it is becomming more harder to just not want to take them I get a fuzzy warm feeling inside and it knocks out my pain for an hour or so,but then I can not wait to take my next dose on my scheduled time which would be every 6 hours i take them every 4 to 5 hours knowing that I must wait till the next dose time but I think I am looking for that high because my pain may not be severe but I still take them just to get that feeling od bliss.
question I don't know what is goin to happen to me in the future but all I know is when I began to take these painkillers I did not like them at all!!That was then this is now and boy ohh boy am I on the road to self destruction,I have been doin research on this medication and it is literally a drug that affects the central nervouse system and supresses the cough reflux I know I seem like I am addicted but I hope not because there have been blogs and post from individuals that state that it will ruin your life to become addicted to this drug and also that the withdrawel symptoms are far worse than the pain you exp[peirence in the first place.
Oh p[lease someone give me some hope let me know if I am on the verge to hell or if I am doin the right thing by controlling my pain by taking this medication,I also am on relafen and have taken percocet but i switched bback to vicodins because the percocets were making me feel dizzy and anxious.

I had that problem with tylenol pm, codeine sp?, and nyquil. For a few years...could not sleep with out it and had withdrawls.
you don't seem dependant if it's one dose every 4-5 hours. Just keep an eye on it and be hypervigilant about things getting out of control.
4 - 5 hours doesn't seem too bad, maybe you could have someone else give you doses?
smile thanks I understand totally but to deal with this pain sometimes it can be unbearable and given the fact that it has dramatically reduced mobility in my life already the painkillers ahve been giving me some function back but I will have to slow down I know I am over drugging myself just to feel better but tell the truth I feel worse when I do take the drugs only a short moment in time I feel happy after taht its a waiting game for the next round to get the same affect neutral
mjane420
Man that suxx.
My mom is the same way.
Mabe you should go 2 rehab.
It would be really hard.
But worth it.

&& Im sure once you off all the meds you will be much happier.
&& You may have pain.
But im sure your hurting yourself much more with what your doing.

sad
You need to talk to your doctor. You should not be kept on these medications if you are developing a dependency towards them.
stick to the percocets, atleats you won't be addicted sweatdrop
xp before I bagn taking painkillers I used to drink vodka all day long thinking it would take the pain away for good
but i discoverd it was not helping me in the long run but making me feel more worse so I stopped before I became a severe alchoholic because I found myself drinking at the crack of dawn just to feel numb but it was not my pleasure
vicodin seems to make me feel high like on a cloud for an hour or so then I wanna popp some more but I do not wanna over dose so I wait at least 4 to 5 hours b4 I go for another dose and my pills are 7.5/750 milligrams xp
A Curious Angel
Painkillers are weak.
Alcohol truly numbs you.
Take the pain away?
What pain, what could be so truly painful to create such an urge to destroy it?
stare percocets are even more addictive some say what makes you think otherwise do you ahve expeirence in this situation?If so please share I would like to know what I can do to get off them totally idea
Ranephlim
stick to the percocets, atleats you won't be addicted sweatdrop
I think you need to ask a friend or your parents or something to promise you to take away your meds or something. Hope you get better.
scream I suffer from a herniated disk in my lower spine and I also have scatica thats when the disk in the spine are pressing against the nerve that runs down your legs and you loose function and also suffer from numbness in the toes it is very painfull and not even the pain medication is 100 percent affective but it helps to an extent rofl
A Curious Angel
Take the pain away?
What pain, what could be so truly painful to create such an urge to destroy it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff