Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I've been with my boyfriend of two years, who for the past three months broke into outrages of beating me repeatedly and verbal abuse. He says it's because he's either bored or stressing out....any other solutions besides calling the police on him? emo
Break up with him. Now.

No excuses, you can NOT work this out, you have to end it now.

Call your friends, family, ANYONE to stand by you and help keep you safe.

Move your stuff out without him home if you live with him, break up with him with friends or family around, or in public; if you do it in private, he might hurt you.

You HAVE to end it, if he touches you, call the police, PLEASE. Have self respect.

Salty Member

Namekuji Kimi
Break up with him. Now.

Move your stuff out without him home if you live with him, break up with him with friends or family around, or in public; if you do it in private, he might hurt you.

You HAVE to end it, if he touches you, call the police, PLEASE. Have self respect.

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
Namekuji Kimi
Break up with him. Now.

Unit-R34
Leaving him?

Duh

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Throw him off a clif.
yeah, the quotes above

Friend

W...what?
confused
You call the police on him and get the ******** out of there.
Namekuji Kimi
Break up with him. Now.

Russophobic Raskolnikov
Namekuji Kimi
Break up with him. Now.

Are you really afraid of Russians?
I Shall Grant You NoMercy
Throw him off a clif.

Ehehe....Oho! ideas... twisted

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Stab him in the nuts with a hot soldiering iron.

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Bring a friend to protect you (preferably a male) then pack up your stuff and leave. And make sure your not followed make arrangements to leave also for someone so your not just driving around hopelessly.
Namekuji Kimi
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Namekuji Kimi
Break up with him. Now.

Are you really afraid of Russians?

Of course not, but I have this thing about having two parts to every username. The first part has to be an obscure word beginning with 'R' and the second has to be 'Raskolnikov'. Thought 'Russophobic' was amusing and it made coming up with a sig fairly easy so I went with that.
Oh, I don't know, maybe you could break up with him?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff