No, im waiting untill marriage 0.25862068965517 25.9% [ 30 ]
Yes, i have but now im waiting untill marriage 0.017241379310345 1.7% [ 2 ]
no, but i want to lol 0.14655172413793 14.7% [ 17 ]
no, but im not waiting untill marriage 0.26724137931034 26.7% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
This poll closed on March 21, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

There's nothing wrong with being a born-again virgin. The only thing is, it will take away from the fact that you'll have already experienced sex when you do make love again, so it won't be as special.

Perfect Trash

Eudoxiah
There's nothing wrong with being a born-again virgin. The only thing is, it will take away from the fact that you'll have already experienced sex when you do make love again, so it won't be as special.
I don't get why first-time sex is somehow the most "special" sex.

My first time was horrible on so many levels. There was nothing special about it.

I've had very good and very "special" sex since then, but the first time certainly wasn't special just because it was the first time. There's really no way around the fact that it just sucked, and not in the sexy way.
CrazyGuyBoarder
Almighty Toilet Plungerre
You're a virgin once, dear.

If your not religious then yeah sure think of it that way. But if your christian, they do believe in secondary virginity. It does happen. It just has to be for years of abstinence, not just a few days. If you wait a long time then they consider you a secondary virgin.
3nodding

Perfect Trash

XXwhoknowsXX
CrazyGuyBoarder

If your not religious then yeah sure think of it that way. But if your christian, they do believe in secondary virginity. It does happen. It just has to be for years of abstinence, not just a few days. If you wait a long time then they consider you a secondary virgin.
3nodding
I'm a Christian, and I think secondary virginity is complete bullshit.
maddymari
no, i haven't 'done' it, but i dont plan too until after marriage.
im sorry i cant help
Me to sooo I'm no help!
I think Secondary Virginity is definetly possible, and I say more power to you. ^^ heart
It's not that I am waiting till marriage but worse off I'm allergic to Latex. Sucks to be me.

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
SinfulGuillotine
XXwhoknowsXX
CrazyGuyBoarder

3nodding
I'm a Christian, and I think secondary virginity is complete bullshit.

QFT

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh and just fyi there are married people on gaia...like me.
I'm still a virgin and proud. I found out that a lot of people waste there virginity. I think God that I never had sex with my last boyfriend. It wasn't meant to be and having had given my virginity to him would have made the break up a lot worst.

I also think God makes things happen for a reason. I wasn't meant to be with my ex like I thought I was so I'm going to just let God handle that and move on.

(Sorry to all the non-God believers for all the "Jesus Talk" xd )
I haven't done it yet -_-
I think the "second virginity" ideology is a load of nonsense.
However, I don;t have any firsthand knowledge, as I've only heard about it through the interweb.
Christians around here have never mentioned it, either at my catholic church or at the protestant youth group.
My coven has no idea either.

I think I don't like the idea because it takes away from personal responsibility a bit. "yeah you made mistakes, but you've waited and not made the mistake again, so let's pretend it never happened!"
That just squiks me.
I am a firm believer that everything that I have done has shaped me as a person, so denying any part of my past is a betrayal of self.

And I haven't been a virgin since pre-puberty, so this is kind of a close-hitting topic for me. stare
I'd like to think of myself as a virgin, but I have conflicting feelings about it.

Also, virginity is what you make of it. Losing it is only a big deal if you make it a big deal.
Never take life seriously...

There is no such thing as second virginity. Once you do it, you're not a virgin, and that's it. You can abstain after that, but your still not a virgin.

No one makes it out anyway.
There's no such thing as secondary virginity.

You had sex, you lost your virginity. And, I'm pretty sure that after you've had sex, it's not abstinence anymore, it's celibacy. (Even though I guess they are the same thing.)

And, don't be surprised if your boyfriend gets mad about it. After 3 years of having sex, suddenly taking it away may cause huge problems.
Secondary virgin???

I'm sorry to tell you
If : p***s goes into v****a and breaks hamen (or what ever it's called) you my dear are not a VIRGIN. A Virgin is someone who has never been touched sexually.

So thus if you have ingaged in sexual intercourse, no matter how much you want it. You are not a virgin anymore.
I personally am waiting until marriage or until I meet the right person when I'm older.

I am a christian and like some one above said. I still think secondary virginity is a load a bullshit made up for people to not feel guilty that they had sex with the wrong person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff