Welcome to Gaia! ::

are you for them or against them?
why?
Against them. Just here to share my views though. I won't debate in here.

Merry Lunatic

For them. It's the woman's body, she should be able to rid herself of something she doesn't obviously want. u.u

2,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Against them.
"for them" isn't the correct term. it's "Pro Choice".
Mainly because a woman has the right to do what she wants to her own body.
And also, because of safety reasons..
Even if they were made illegal, it wouldn't stop. There'd be more cases of botch jobs, untrained people doing unsanitary and dangerous operations in shady places for a very very high price.
I wouldn't put the old wire hanger technique past some women, either.

It's just make the situation worse.

And personally, I think Anti-Abortionists who are protesting in the name of their religion are idiotic. Way to not force old beliefs down other people's throats. stare

Distinct Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
There are so many topics for this, but then I guess it's a hot topic. rolleyes

I'm for it. Pro-choice is giving a woman a choice, and so if she wants to keep it, then congratualations! If she wants to get rid of it then, It's your choice.

It's not murder, And only illegal after 24 weeks. That leaves plenty of times to get rid of the fetus before it's fully developed it's pain sensors. It's a humane practice, too.

Saying it's a murder and should be illegal is a violation of human rights and someone elses bodily domain. You don't walk into someones house and choose everything they do, do you? Banning them would lead to backstreet abortions which is more at risk at killing Women than todays medical practices.

Secondly, I think the uprise of teenage sexual practise and pregnancy today is rather the downfall in crap sex education and not being taught sex education ENOUGH, not the fact that abortions are always available.
For them, If it is beyond the right time to have them, there is no choice but to do it! and wait until the right time is right to have one when you are financially and mentally stable enough and have support heart
it's not my body, not my choice.

Merry Lunatic

LadyEffward
"for them" isn't the correct term. it's "Pro Choice".
Mainly because a woman has the right to do what she wants to her own body.
And also, because of safety reasons..
Even if they were made illegal, it wouldn't stop. There'd be more cases of botch jobs, untrained people doing unsanitary and dangerous operations in shady places for a very very high price.
I wouldn't put the old wire hanger technique past some women, either.

It's just make the situation worse.

And personally, I think Anti-Abortionists who are protesting in the name of their religion are idiotic. Way to not force old beliefs down other people's throats. stare

Agreed fully.

And making abortions illegal just makes it even more worse, I agree.
I'm neutral. I'm against it because you are taking someone's life away.I mean, how can you actually live with yourself, knowing you murdered someone.After all, you're the one who decided to have sex... However, in some cases it might be the only solution.As if, because you got raped, and you absolutely cannot keep the baby, or because you might die if you do have the baby.This is a very contraversial issue, you have to think of both sides of the story.

Distinct Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dark_Kitten65
I'm neutral. I'm against it because you are taking someone's life away.I mean, how can you actually live with yourself, knowing you murdered someone.After all, you're the one who decided to have sex... However, in some cases it might be the only solution.As if, because you got raped, and you absolutely cannot keep the baby, or because you might die if you do have the baby.This is a very contraversial issue, you have to think of both sides of the story.

I 'murdered' someone and I'm getting along fine.
Dark_Kitten65

i agree 100%. well said hun.
Pro-Choice.
I see nothing wrong with them.
TaliexXx
Dark_Kitten65

I 'murdered' someone and I'm getting along fine.

Well, it's just my opinion.
I am for it, only in certain conditions.
I don't agree with it as a form of birth control, that is awful.

1. If a baby is going to be born with serious birth defects, such as lack of the back of the head.
2. Rape.
3. If it would kill the mother & be born with serious defects.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff