Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Anti-Life-Engine

going to assume you are but, quoting someone wouldn't answer the question, I haven't got around to reading his book yet. sad
going to just assume you are though.

arrow That is true. I just thought he could express my thoughts more loquaciously. His is a great book.

arrow Yup. For about a year now if not longer.

Hygienic Smoker

XxRagingHomosexualxX
Anti-Life-Engine

going to assume you are but, quoting someone wouldn't answer the question, I haven't got around to reading his book yet. sad

arrow That is true. I just thought he could express my thoughts more loquaciously. His is a great book.

almost three years here if not longer. smile

thought the ideas for so long then finally put them into word to communicate and promote them.

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Anti-Life-Engine
XxRagingHomosexualxX
Anti-Life-Engine

thought the ideas for so long then finally put them into word to communicate and promote them.

arrow Fantastic. I convinced my bf that we did not need to have or adopt children. I'm not parent material.

arrow Likewise. I'd actually say two years that I came across the idea and then it formed in my head that reproduction was a rather selfish thing. Haven't shared this with many people, tbh.

Hygienic Smoker

XxRagingHomosexualxX
Anti-Life-Engine
XxRagingHomosexualxX
Anti-Life-Engine

arrow Fantastic. I convinced my bf that we did not need to have or adopt children. I'm not parent material.

arrow Likewise. I'd actually say two years that I came across the idea and then it formed in my head that reproduction was a rather selfish thing. Haven't shared this with many people, tbh.

Mother nature is not a loving mother, it IS and has created a genetic slaughterhouse. life is a story and its not a good story four billion years of little machines struggling to survive by any means necessary little machines. There's no way you can make the naked truth of life and evolution a good story.We are chemical machines that have been tested over four billion years in what could accurately be described as a genetic gladiator war. Life imposes the value onto the gladiators and compels the players to fight for and withing the war for what has no value. Life is a sad and tragic story of nature and humanity has done nothing to write a better tale in the life books we've disgraced our intelligence insulted it brutalized and perverted it to sick and depraved purposes. its all over culture, all over our economics systems, all over our entertainment we are american idol at the core we are just superficial and stupid. and its at the price of this suffering, infinite amounts of suffering has been imposed for no reason, and its going to happen again and again and again, until humanity does something with the back end of the double edged sword intelligence and life has given us.

Our intelligence only exists because it was a scheming tool because it made us better at stealing energy and resources from other organisms and that remains its only function to be used as a scheming tool to derive satisfaction or gratification of our selfish individual desires. most of the human race is still owned by that nonsense they are still more obedient to the notions of nepotism, family superiority, nationalism, racism, than they are devoted to the high minded ideal of civilization of decency or justice or fairness. Life is a sad and tragic story of nature and humanity has done nothing to write a better tale in the life books we've disgraced our intelligence insulted it brutalized and perverted it to sick and depraved purposes. its all over culture, all over our economics systems, all over our entertainment we are american idol at the core we are just superficial and stupid.

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Anti-Life-Engine

You and the video make a fair and accurate point. I have no counter-arguments and no addendum.

Lucky Star

Zultim
Abortions is not a difficult experience. -_-"

False.

There's many reasons to get an abortion.
Some of them are very difficult for the woman.
Especially if she actively tried for the baby.

Blessed Cat

There usually ignorant religious people. I don't care one bit for the pro life people going out of there way to hurt those poor girls. I can understand your pro life but your a peice of crap to me if your hurting them like that... Pro choice all day heart

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Rebel Prince Sky
There usually ignorant religious people. I don't care one bit for the pro life people going out of there way to hurt those poor girls. I can understand your pro life but your a peice of crap to me if your hurting them like that... Pro choice all day heart

If I were a braver person I would ask them if they wanted to keep the child and raise and support it. They can be so crappy.

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
1) No, but I would support them if they did.
2) I've never been prego, but if I felt I wasn't capable of bringing up a child properly or that it would have a low quality of life I would.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
I had 2 pregnancy scares, both came out false, but I never even considered carrying a baby to term in my current lifestyle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff