Welcome to Gaia! ::

Human Garbage

I just want to say I respect and support all of you here who have undergone an abortion procedure. As someone who is firmly pro-choice, I believe it is a woman's right to choose the timing and whether or not to have children at all and I will fight to the death to make sure we retain that right. I know it can cause tremendous strain, especially because of all the extremely hateful things people say about women who exercised their freedom over reproduction, and I believe it takes a great deal of strength to go through with and overcome.
I have never had an abortion myself, but I have considered it before. However, I had planned on adoption with my first, but miscarried. I miscarried my second as well after considering terminating, but my significant other at the time was very religious and was against the idea, even going so far as to refuse to allow me to go through with it. He imprisoned me in our apartment, even so far as going to my place of employment on my shifts to make sure I was there and hadn't run away.
On the 20th it will have been 3 years since my last miscarriage.

Indulgent Partner

La Cantarella
I just want to say I respect and support all of you here who have undergone an abortion procedure. As someone who is firmly pro-choice, I believe it is a woman's right to choose the timing and whether or not to have children at all and I will fight to the death to make sure we retain that right. I know it can cause tremendous strain, especially because of all the extremely hateful things people say about women who exercised their freedom over reproduction, and I believe it takes a great deal of strength to go through with and overcome.
I have never had an abortion myself, but I have considered it before. However, I had planned on adoption with my first, but miscarried. I miscarried my second as well after considering terminating, but my significant other at the time was very religious and was against the idea, even going so far as to refuse to allow me to go through with it. He imprisoned me in our apartment, even so far as going to my place of employment on my shifts to make sure I was there and hadn't run away.
Did you call the cops on your SO at the time? That is a crime they committed.

Human Garbage

Blackrose_The_Knight
La Cantarella

Nope, but I should have. And believe me, that was the least horrible thing that he did. I lost the baby because he beat and raped me, not to mention starved me. But after all of those things, he made me apologize for upsetting him. He had me convinced that it was all my fault that he resorted to those things.
Abuse is kind of funny like that.

Indulgent Partner

La Cantarella
Blackrose_The_Knight
La Cantarella

Nope, but I should have. And believe me, that was the least horrible thing that he did. I lost the baby because he beat and raped me, not to mention starved me. But after all of those things, he made me apologize for upsetting him. He had me convinced that it was all my fault that he resorted to those things.
Ya. That should never happen. I am sorry that happened to you. I take it you are out and away now?

Human Garbage

Blackrose_The_Knight
La Cantarella
Blackrose_The_Knight
La Cantarella

Ya. That should never happen. I am sorry that happened to you. I take it you are out and away now?

I'm still learning to come to terms with it, yes. I have been safely out of harm's way for some time now, and very happy with someone else when I thought no one else would want me after all of that.

Indulgent Partner

La Cantarella
Blackrose_The_Knight
La Cantarella
Blackrose_The_Knight
La Cantarella

I'm still learning to come to terms with it, yes. I have been safely out of harm's way for some time now, and very happy with someone else when I thought no one else would want me after all of that.
I am glad you are safe now

In a relationship with ur ddy

The Committee Staff Gatekeeper

I support abortion, but if I happen to get pregnant...i'd have it
I've never had an abortion since I am unable to get pregnant.
I was a witness for my older sister's abortion. This was her second time getting pregnant and she wanted to abort it since she wasn't ready.
Now she's pregnant again, 4 months and actually planning to have it.

Anyway, I am not opposed to abortions.

Tipsy Kitten

Wealthy Noob

6,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Im really glad this thread exists. Its hard to talk about sometimes.

Anyways, Im 25 now and trying to have a baby with my fiance. He already has 2 kids, and i'm finally ready to have my first. I had an abortion when I was 18, with an abusive ex, who was jobless. We were fresh out of highschool and I had just begun my career and wanted to go to college as well. I was pretty crushed about the decision to get an abortion. I believe it was the right one because he was a horrible abusive person and I'm sure i would have raised the baby alone, would have probably left work ( I still have the same job today as an engineer) and wouldnt have attended college. Anyways, I'm finally ready and trying now.

smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces