Welcome to Gaia! ::

i guess im the only one in this forum that will say
~SHALLOW~
come on, you stupid preps can have your moms and dads buy all that expensive s**t whenever you want it but hows this: IT DOESNT EVEN LOOK GOOD!
i might sound crazy now but all those stores are ******** brainwashing you guys.

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Ashi the Omega
~SHALLOW~
come on, you stupid preps can have your moms and dads buy all that expensive s**t whenever you want it but hows this: IT DOESNT EVEN LOOK GOOD!
i might sound crazy now but all those stores are ******** brainwashing you guys.

rofl thank you rofl

sort of a mean way of saying it, but i do agree...

I went to my sister's cheerleading compatiton a while back and noticed that most of the ppl at the convention center...even the judges and the sponsers were wearing something hollister or abercrombie and if they weren't... then they at least had victoria secret or american eagle shopping bags to carry around stuff in ( i guess like a purse or something) confused

it felt like i was in a bulinding filled with clones ( utterly suffocating)

it sort of made me think...why would thousands of people pay for overpriced clothing which doesn't look amazing or overtly unique?

....brain washing much? rolleyes
kmmstar
All my favs! lol

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
Ashi the Omega
~SHALLOW~

and hot topic doesn't brainwash the trendy emos/punks/goths/geeks? there are both sides of the spectrum you know.

Imho fashion is about wearing what you like... who cares if they like stuff like that? It doesn't make them any less shallow than someone who shops at The Good Will to look "trendy" and different.

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Himawari Shinigami
User Image
{ National Beta Club Member. D: I represent myself well. }

User ImageUser Image

The clearance rack at Wal*Mart.
User Image

YES!!!!!

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
RoyalHarukoBunny123
Abercrombiei;tch,Coachetc
All my fave brands
wat do ya think?
opions?
reply peoplz!!! 4laugh
grossness
I hate them all, personally.
that stuff is so f**king generic, and so overpriced.
the only thing they have going for them is that the quality is good.
I don't like paying more than 20 dollars on a shirt, so those crisp band names don't do it for me at ALL.

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Ew. Those are all the things I avoid, overpriced and ugly.

Sparkly Prophet

I like tripp and chor. Both really good brands. They both run large though. It's alright with me.
I shop in those places, but they aren't really my favorite brands. I like Tokidoki and Roxy. surprised
JaddziaDax
Ashi the Omega
~SHALLOW~

and hot topic doesn't brainwash the trendy emos/punks/goths/geeks? there are both sides of the spectrum you know.

Imho fashion is about wearing what you like... who cares if they like stuff like that? It doesn't make them any less shallow than someone who shops at The Good Will to look "trendy" and different.

Hot topic is good for all ages, im 23 and no emo or punk but i still get my band music tees there. How does a store Brainwash someone?

The difference is most punk or hot topic shoppers dont base there friends off of if they shop at the same places but the preps in high school all they care about is what you wear they make it a competition.
The thing is you know the Designer stuff is not being sewed individually by the Persons name or brand on the item its being made by chines kids...So it is kind of stupid to buy $350 for a coach peruse that cost about 50 cents to build. Your buying the name.
abercrombie and all tha stuff isn't worth it...one normal looking tshirt is like $40, when i can get it for like $6 at forever 21...and the stuff at forever 21 is so much cuter too..abercrombie is just ripping off those preps who love to wear it...
I just shop whereever I see something that I feel the need to buy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff