Welcome to Gaia! ::

Abercrombie%Fitch,Coachetc
All my fave brands
wat do ya think?
opions?
reply peoplz!!! 4laugh
Why would you have a favourite brand?
Lol. I don't have a favorite brand..and I never will.
All my favs! lol
i get everything everywhere.
I wouldn't say I have a favorite brand exactly, but I like A&F clothes. And Coach shoes, but not Coach bags. I normally shop somewhere else because I don't like their prices though. I'm obsessed with my money. So obsessed that I have problems spending it. Because I actually worked hard and earned it myself, instead of getting it handed to me like most kids that shop at A&F and Coach do.
I like them, but I hate when it's the only think people wear. I want my fashion sense to be funky and original, like high fashion. Forever21 is pretty inexpensive, and the clothes are absolutely adorable. I don't put a price tag on the stuff I like, so I'll shop anywhere, including Coach. I do like their stuff, though. I just don't only have preppy clothes. I have some, but I hate going to school and having ten other people wearing the same exact outfit. I'm assuming you like Uggs, too? Haha Try shopping other places, as well. It's different than what other people and your friends are wearing, but it's what's trendy.
RoyalHarukoBunny123
Abercrombiei;tch,Coachetc
All my fave brands
wat do ya think?
opions?
reply peoplz!!! 4laugh

Like I said before, when your out in the real world making $7 an hour you wont be buying those $350 purses, its ALOT different when it is not mommy and daddies money you are blowing.
Those companies are over pricing there clothing to make you spend your money on there cheep clothing. When you can simply find the same clothing for much cheeper elswhere all you are paying for is the name. Sortta like buying computers all you pay for is the name (it is much cheeper to build your own).
Kiyoshi_Yogi
Those companies are over pricing there clothing to make you spend your money on there cheep clothing. When you can simply find the same clothing for much cheeper elswhere all you are paying for is the name. Sortta like buying computers all you pay for is the name (it is much cheeper to build your own).

In the end though building a comp cost you alot (my bf built his gaming pc)
kmmstar
All my favs! lol

lol!!!best brands eva!!!^^
User Image
{ National Beta Club Member. D: I represent myself well. }

User ImageUser Image

The clearance rack at Wal*Mart.
User Image
I never even heard of coach.

I wear American Eagle, my favorite.
I don't like Abercrombie or Hollister simply 'cause the clothes are waaaaaaay too expensive for things that are so common. But, I do have a couple authentic coach bags that I like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff