Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Friend

Lamea
I'd have to say that AB/DL really freaks me out. I'm not saying I don't respect people who like it, but it's not something for me. My problem with it stems from someone who's living with me. He's into it, and his behavior leaves a lot to be desired. He was into wearing the adult diapers for awhile, and he used to leave them in the bathroom that everyone uses. It wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't been ones that were already soiled. He would literally leave them all over the floor, he wouldn't even throw them out. It was a disturbing and disgusting experience for me, especially after I found one he hid under the sink after we told him to start cleaning up after himself.

I honestly couldn't have cared less about what he was into, but I feel that he was being highly inconsiderate. He thought everyone should mommy him.

Am I wrong for thinking that way, or is he truly being inconsiderate? I feel like I've learned from a very poor example.

Jeez. Yeah, that's pretty horrible. I, along with many other ABDLs with roommates, try very hard to keep my diapers out of sight, clean or not. Used ones first get sealed in shopping bags to prevent smells and then go out of the building and into the dumpster usually immediately, or it gets buried in trash that's about to be taken out if I'm being lazy. I would never leave them out anywhere, that's gross no matter how you spin it.

Devoted Pirate

Lamea
I'd have to say that AB/DL really freaks me out. I'm not saying I don't respect people who like it, but it's not something for me. My problem with it stems from someone who's living with me. He's into it, and his behavior leaves a lot to be desired. He was into wearing the adult diapers for awhile, and he used to leave them in the bathroom that everyone uses. It wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't been ones that were already soiled. He would literally leave them all over the floor, he wouldn't even throw them out. It was a disturbing and disgusting experience for me, especially after I found one he hid under the sink after we told him to start cleaning up after himself.

I honestly couldn't have cared less about what he was into, but I feel that he was being highly inconsiderate. He thought everyone should mommy him.

Am I wrong for thinking that way, or is he truly being inconsiderate? I feel like I've learned from a very poor example.
I would have called him out on his non-consensual kinky behavior. It is NOT okay to involve people who don't consent in your kink. Period. I am into rope bondage, collars, and leather, but I don't leave my kinky toys laying around the house in public spaces like bathrooms or living areas.

What he was doing was not okay and I would have verbally ripped him a new one for being an inconsiderate a*****e.
I'd like to address everyone who cares (which I'm sure no one does, but oh well), there has been an update to mine and sissy's AB story. We're not going to Michigan after all. We're staying in Florida. Sissy found an awesome 5 bedroom house out in the country with a pool, 2 story barn, and gazebo on 1/2 acre of land. She's going to build a racetrack around the property and I'm probably going to put a garden in the middle. I'm so excited, I thought I'd share. This is the perfect place for an AB family!!! Play nice now :3

Big Glitch

Grimolochin
Hm

See something you like?

Big Glitch

Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Hm

See something you like?
Like what?
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Hm

See something you like?
Like what?

I dunno. You seemed to be thinking about something there.

Big Glitch

Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Hm

See something you like?
Like what?

Just why many ABDLs are completely ******** stupid.
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Hm

See something you like?
Like what?

Not all of them are all there, I agree. But I hope you didn't mean me 4laugh

Big Glitch

Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Hm

See something you like?
Like what?

Most of them are not all there. All the communities I try to be apart of. Full of... ugh. Hair ripping frustration.

Of course not. I just met you. If I thought you were one of them, You'd know. I'd make sure of that.
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Like what?

Most of them are not all there. All the communities I try to be apart of. Full of... ugh. Hair ripping frustration.

Of course not. I just met you. If I thought you were one of them, You'd know. I'd make sure of that.

Ah...you must mean the perverted ones and the ones who go out of their way to make the vanilla people uncomfortable. Yeah, there are too many of them. I used to belong to a good community, but it too went to s**t after I left it for a year. But I know of a few that are still good.

Big Glitch

Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Like what?

Ah...you must mean the perverted ones and the ones who go out of their way to make the vanilla people uncomfortable. Yeah, there are too many of them. I used to belong to a good community, but it too went to s**t after I left it for a year. But I know of a few that are still good.
Yeah. Stupid people.
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin

Yeah. Stupid people.

And it's the dumbass few that make the rest of us look bad. There are probably many good AB/DL that are afraid to come out of hiding because of the bad reputation the dumb ones gave us.

Big Glitch

Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin

Yeah. Stupid people.

And it's the dumbass few that make the rest of us look bad. There are probably many good AB/DL that are afraid to come out of hiding because of the bad reputation the dumb ones gave us.
A shame.
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin
Wendy O Koopa
Grimolochin

Yeah. Stupid people.

A shame.

Yeah, definitely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas