Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Sex Symbol

Every week or everyday I would ask you a question that makes you really think & I would like a reasonable response back . . . . .

Question of the day:

What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE QUESTIONS LIKE THESE smile
ooo thats super hard, but I would choose to get hurt by the one I trust because my trust in the future can be mend back together (:
I want to get hurt by the one I love the most because trust can not be REPLACED !!!!!!! evil
Trust most. Because, then I don't have to cope with the mental instability that follows when I remove all ties from a lover who broke my trust.

This is actually a cool thread OP.

Kawaii Sentai

Someone I trust.

It would hurt so much less to lose trust in any other person but for someone I love to hurt me would be excruciating.

In other words trust <love

Spoopy Kitten

Both of those are the same person for me, so its a lose/lose either way

Fuzzy Gekko

But they're the same person sad

If they weren't the same person, I'd rather the person I love the most because I don't trust easily.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
what if they both the same person
Prodigy69
Every week or everyday I would ask you a question that makes you really think & I would like a reasonable response back . . . . .

Question of the day:

Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?

Hey smile I saw this on your status and what I think is the fact that the people I love are the people I trust and if they hurt me then they should have a reason why and in the end, we will end up working it out because they have been in my life for so long such as my family members.

However, If I really had to choose then I rather get hurt by someone I only trust rather than my loved ones. I rather accept the fact of losing a friend than someone who has been there for me for most of my life or the person who I truly love. smile

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I like to consider myself something of a ghost: drifting in and fading quietly out of the lives of others, not having much of an effect and not being much affected. When things turn against me, I simply turn with them without resistance, moving on to the next moment in my life and leaving whatever I may have lost behind.

The truth is more likely that I am emotionally incapable of investing myself in anyone or anything beyond such a point as I would become unable to quickly cope with losing them. There are perhaps two people in the entire world I could not simply leave behind and step quietly forward. In everything, I have been made simply "one who endures", whether I want to or not. The thing that bothers me the most is how easily and immediately I adapt to even drastic and horrible things. I am bothered by what I cannot feel, and the fact that I have never mourned anything, death or loss of any kind, seems somehow wrong.

So I guess the person I love? I dunno.
A very hard question to ask. A person you trust can both be the one you love as well. Trust is what makes love strong what keeps two people together and without it there would be no point for the two to ever be together. But since you are asking this question for one different person one that you trust and one you love i would say the one that you trust. So at least you now that the person you have always trusted will tell you the truth in a rather... in a harsh way... but yeah... I like these kind of questions haha they are fun to answer. But here is my question for you... Would you rather wipe with tin foil? ooorrrr sand paper?? mwahahaah
dramallama dramallama dramallama

Devoted Sex Symbol

The Hentai Senpai
A very hard question to ask. A person you trust can both be the one you love as well. Trust is what makes love strong what keeps two people together and without it there would be no point for the two to ever be together. But since you are asking this question for one different person one that you trust and one you love i would say the one that you trust. So at least you now that the person you have always trusted will tell you the truth in a rather... in a harsh way... but yeah... I like these kind of questions haha they are fun to answer. But here is my question for you... Would you rather wipe with tin foil? ooorrrr sand paper?? mwahahaah
dramallama dramallama dramallama

LOLOL SANDPAPER BRUHH

Devoted Sex Symbol

Silly Annie
what if they both the same person

Its fine if they're the same person

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers