Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Codger

Melisserz
MintHat91
Melisserz
MintHat91
Dustiest Gozongas
What is it about eating and getting fat that appeals to you?

Overeating is a lot of fun! I love to eat and I just don't stop when I get full. I like the feeling to stretching out my stomach, and the fatter I get the more I enjoy it. And the better I get at it!
You do know that the best eater in the world is skinny don't you?

I know, but it's not just about the eating, though that is a big part. I love feeling my belly get bigger, not just from being stuffed but also from fat. I like finishing a huge meal and knowing that my gluttony is just making me bigger and bigger.
To each their own. I can respect your lifestyle choices, even if I don't necessarily agree with them.

I went from 140 to 190, in 5 years, because my fiance is a feeder. That's with my refusing to eat at times when he felt that I should (and literally put food in my mouth); I think I could understand his need to feed me if I was really skinny; but I'm overweight, so IDGI.

But I am happy with my body despite the extra poundage and stretch marks, it helps that he thinks my stretch marks are sexy.

your relationship really doesn't sound healthy. at all

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
raggedy man goodbye
Melisserz
MintHat91
Melisserz
MintHat91
Dustiest Gozongas
What is it about eating and getting fat that appeals to you?

Overeating is a lot of fun! I love to eat and I just don't stop when I get full. I like the feeling to stretching out my stomach, and the fatter I get the more I enjoy it. And the better I get at it!

I know, but it's not just about the eating, though that is a big part. I love feeling my belly get bigger, not just from being stuffed but also from fat. I like finishing a huge meal and knowing that my gluttony is just making me bigger and bigger.
To each their own. I can respect your lifestyle choices, even if I don't necessarily agree with them.

I went from 140 to 190, in 5 years, because my fiance is a feeder. That's with my refusing to eat at times when he felt that I should (and literally put food in my mouth); I think I could understand his need to feed me if I was really skinny; but I'm overweight, so IDGI.

But I am happy with my body despite the extra poundage and stretch marks, it helps that he thinks my stretch marks are sexy.

Your opinion. I can see where you might have gotten the idea.

It's not like he force-feeds me; he just bugs me until I take a bite of whatever he is offering. He's never actually forced me to eat.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Dude, what the ******** ********.
Melisserz
raggedy man goodbye
Melisserz
MintHat91
Melisserz

It's not like he force-feeds me; he just bugs me until I take a bite of whatever he is offering. He's never actually forced me to eat.

Jealous, lol smile

Enduring Phantom

Whatever floats your boat...

Benevolent Phantom

i don't understand the appeal of this at all

doesn't being that full just make you uncomfortable and sluggish?
lvl 88 pidgey

sluggish, yeah, but not uncomfortable. I love the way my belly feels when it's too stuffed to hold any more!

Benevolent Phantom

MintHat91
lvl 88 pidgey

sluggish, yeah, but not uncomfortable. I love the way my belly feels when it's too stuffed to hold any more!

are your bowel movements gigantic or fairly normal

do you try to eat sort of healthy

are you worried about health risks and the loss of mobility

Aged Codger

Melisserz
raggedy man goodbye
Melisserz
MintHat91
Melisserz

you said he literally puts food in your mouth to eat when you dont want to
idk it seems extremely dickish to make your partner to take part in a fetish that they dont like
MintHat91
Hey there, I've always been into the feedee lifestyle. I love it, even though I don't have a feeder and I'm left feeding myself.

That's okay for now though. I love the eating, and I love the growth! smile

A few months ago I started working from home, which has been amazing... I live right across the street from a grocery store and a pizza place, so basically I can eat whatever I want whenever. And I do! Since I started I have basically never been anything less than stuffed to bursting at all times.

Of course, I am ballooning!

I hope I can get a feeder before I get too too fat on my own, but it is a lot of fun and I'm not slowing down. Anyone else into the feederism lifestyle?

This sounds very unpalatable to me. I wouldn't be interested.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Hot stuff. Waaay beyond what I'd be willing to do for real though.

... I think. Yeah, probably not.

Mega Genius

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Generous 100
I would never be able to watch myself gain weight like that! I don't like gaining a pound around the holidays, let alone gaining all the time.
To each their own, though.

Dapper Ladykiller

Spam. rolleyes

Lavish Husband

This stuff is why there are so many weird pictures on Deviantart, isn't it?

Drawings of women being overfed to obesity. gonk Why is this a thing?
I wouldn't mind gaining like 20 pounds (I'm as thin as a plank), but to continuously gain is something I'm unable to do. Mostly because of monetary limitations. Not to mention I like to stay active too much.

I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I have a belly fetish though. I like that sort of thing when it's not taken to extremes. When the person just gets too big then it doesn't look as appealing anymore. I don't even pay attention to the other parts of the body. It makes no sense to me at all and I've been like this for as far as I can remember.

OP have you always felt this way? When did you decide to partake this experience of yours?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff