god no.

******** no.

never that.

NO.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Nightwish Faerie
I personally wouldn't gain so much weight and here's my story:

I gained weight so fast when I got married. I wanna say at least 70 lbs worth within 1 year.

After I gained the weight, my body became extremely tired, I always became thirsty, and it was hell to exercise. I became miserable, there wasn't much I could do being with so much weight.

After 6 months, I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. IT WAS TERRIBLE. Talk about having to take insulin everyday. I hated taking it and pricking my finger just to watch my blood sugar.

So, before you take that step, just think the causes of weight gain can do.

It took me almost 1 year to lose 40, I still got more to do, but I knew if I didn't lose the weight. My life was in danger.

Think well!

Good luck trying to convince them. A lot of feedees are in it for the fetish-y aspect of it and I have always said part of it has to do with being dependent on another person.

In the end, the only thing that will wake them up is when their "lover" leaves them.

Original Wrangler

people are strange

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50

It's funny cause of your avatar. rofl

I think it's a troll but then there's people who really do that to themselves and have enablers who help them, I saw them on that "Taboo" show and Dr. Oz's show. emotion_jawdrop

They get.. some.. sexual.. feels.. out of making someone so huge because it makes them feel powerful to have someone rely on them for everything. gonk

Sick in the head abusers imo. GET HELP.

Hellraiser

I feel like OP has been here before...
☠
Xklusiv
I love eating just as much as the next guy, but come on OP. If you don't eat in moderation, you wont live long enough to sample every delicacy. At least tell me you exercise regularly if you're eating without counting calories or watching cholesterol or sodium intake. gonk

I'm being healthier than you might think actually! I do work out regularly, and I have a lot of muscle mass too. I eat a pretty balanced diet, lots of fruits and veggies, etc. But I just make sure that I'm stuffing myself relentlessly to make sure that I'm ballooning up, too.
Dustiest Gozongas
What is it about eating and getting fat that appeals to you?

Overeating is a lot of fun! I love to eat and I just don't stop when I get full. I like the feeling to stretching out my stomach, and the fatter I get the more I enjoy it. And the better I get at it!

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
My fiance is a feeder, but I don't really like it.

I've gained an average of 10lbs a year since we got together, despite increasing my physical activity.

Why do you want a feeder?

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
MintHat91
Dustiest Gozongas

Overeating is a lot of fun! I love to eat and I just don't stop when I get full. I like the feeling to stretching out my stomach, and the fatter I get the more I enjoy it. And the better I get at it!
You do know that the best eater in the world is skinny don't you?

Liberal Receiver

I don't get this "lifestyle".
I was obese, I needed to be on a CPAP at night to keep me breathing in my sleep.
I was treated like s**t because I must have been lazy to have gotten fat.
My joints, including all the tiny ones in my feet, started to wear down. now doing simple tasks like running for the bus makes me feel like I have hot knifes tearing my limbs apart.
I was getting pretty constant yeast infections because there were parts of my body which just never got aired out.
My A1C was chronically high.(Though despite that, I never had high cholesterol, good or bad.)
And most importantly, I was chronically tired. Like, I woke up tired. Could and probably would if left to, have slept 18 hours.

And I wasn't even that obese. I could still go into almost any store, like Walmart or Target, and find a shirt or pants at a size 22/3X.(Please also take into account that I am over 6ft, which means I didn't look nearly as fat as a person that's 5 foot 6 and wears a 3x.)

For most feeders that's like, just the tip of acceptable. So. Wtf. Why would anyone want those things?
Melisserz
MintHat91
Dustiest Gozongas

I know, but it's not just about the eating, though that is a big part. I love feeling my belly get bigger, not just from being stuffed but also from fat. I like finishing a huge meal and knowing that my gluttony is just making me bigger and bigger.

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
MintHat91
Melisserz
MintHat91
Dustiest Gozongas

I know, but it's not just about the eating, though that is a big part. I love feeling my belly get bigger, not just from being stuffed but also from fat. I like finishing a huge meal and knowing that my gluttony is just making me bigger and bigger.
To each their own. I can respect your lifestyle choices, even if I don't necessarily agree with them.

I went from 140 to 190, in 5 years, because my fiance is a feeder. That's with my refusing to eat at times when he felt that I should (and literally put food in my mouth); I think I could understand his need to feed me if I was really skinny; but I'm overweight, so IDGI.

But I am happy with my body despite the extra poundage and stretch marks, it helps that he thinks my stretch marks are sexy.
Melisserz
My fiance is a feeder, but I don't really like it.

I've gained an average of 10lbs a year since we got together, despite increasing my physical activity.

Why do you want a feeder?

That's too bad you don't like it! I hope you don't mind the extra weight too much. How long have you been together?

I think it would be a lot of fun to have a feeder. If someone was enjoying watching me get fatter it would be more effortless for me... I wouldn't have to like get up and plan stuff, I'd just have someone stuffing me all the time.
Melisserz
MintHat91
Melisserz
MintHat91
Dustiest Gozongas

To each their own. I can respect your lifestyle choices, even if I don't necessarily agree with them.

I went from 140 to 190, in 5 years, because my fiance is a feeder. That's with my refusing to eat at times when he felt that I should (and literally put food in my mouth); I think I could understand his need to feed me if I was really skinny; but I'm overweight, so IDGI.

But I am happy with my body despite the extra poundage and stretch marks, it helps that he thinks my stretch marks are sexy.

Ah, that's cool. I think it's great that you still love your body! You'll probably continue to get fatter with him, so even if you aren't actively trying to gain it's good that you are happy smile

The best approach is probably just to think of it less in terms of gaining and make it more just about enjoying yourself with good food. smile

Greedy Cat

I was picturing a bird feeder the entire time I was reading this and somehow got the notion that OP is a squirrel. Wtf brain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff