Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am 5'7" I am 2 inches shorter than my boyfriend... he was shocked to learn that I was tall for my age... (I'm 17) but then again... I am 2 years younger than he is...
I'm about 5'9
._.;
I HATE IT.
XD
Like,
Being tall makes you really lanky and It's like UGH.
The worst thing is I'm only 15
So I've still got a bit to grow. o.o;
I'd prefer to be short and maybe that's why I like shorter people in general, idk.

I like short guys. I actually have no height preference, but I'd definitely date a shorter guy. I doubt it necessarily has anything to do with BDSM type stuff, because if anything I'd prefer to be more submissive. So. I guess it's just personal preference, probably strongly influenced by cultural gender roles and a little bit of instinct.
Microwavable Hobo Party

I like short guys. I actually have no height preference, but I'd definitely date a shorter guy. I doubt it necessarily has anything to do with BDSM type stuff, because if anything I'd prefer to be more submissive. So. I guess it's just personal preference, probably strongly influenced by cultural gender roles and a little bit of instinct.

Agreed.
:3
Miula17
I don't think that's weird. Not weird at all. Most guys would shy away from a woman who's taller than them. So, I think that's pretty cool that you like taller woman.

What I hate though, is being so dang short. sweatdrop

You might find this funny, but my friend's sister is 5'1 and her boyfriend is 6'5. lawl. It looks so weird when I see them. xd
oi...my ex and i were kinda like that...he was 6'4 and i was about 5'4ish.. amde prom pictures really interesting....

Hallowed Elder

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Why care what other people think about you liking taller women? Are they the ones going to be in a relationship with you? Probably not. So why let it bug you what they think?

Personally, I prefer to be the shorter one in relationships. I'm only 5'3", so the average person is taller than me anyway, so it works out for me.

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
m 5'11 and im love short guys!
Its really hard to find tall ones. T.T
My b***h is taller then me.
My bf and I are about the same height. We are perfectly happy with each other. As long as you both are happy, then height shouldn't be an issue. But if you like taller girls, more power to you and I hope you find someone cool
i personally like guys to be taller than me;; i actually wish i was shorter~ XD <3 heck i like EVERYONE to be taller than me~ im about 5'3 or 5'4 and my bestfriend//boyfriend is nearly 6 feet and he &i still have a good 4 years to grow~ XD <3

++i like it when people can pick me up; specially him. rofl♥
I prefer a girl who is a few inches shorter than me, so it's easier for me to put my arm around her. I'm 6'0, so I like my women about 5'6, 7.
i never gone out with someone shorter than me
its kinnda hard to find a boy shorter than me... im mah short 14 years old- 5"0
but most of the boys i gone out with are younger than me confused
in a nut shell its all abt personal preference. rofl
Height in a relationship is not a big factor for me whee But the trouble is I tend to date older guys...so my last bf (at only a year older than me) was 6'3'' while I was about 5'5'' eek it was a little tricky sweatdrop but then again the guy before him was about 5'8-9'' at 18, so yeah^_^ you get used to it heart
I'm 5'2" and I usually date guys around 6'0". I once dated this guy who was 6'7", and that was rediculous. I couldn't stand how tall he was. I've also dated guys who are only an inch or two taller than me, and it makes me feel like I'm dating a child. It's weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff