Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Seeker

User Image

✧The man who lives to die...

Kind of a weird title, but, this is something I wanted to ask. Have you ever been attracted to a member of the opposite sex before you knew you were gay/a lesbian, or after? Both sexually/physically and emotionally?
I know it's an odd question to ask, but it kind of parallels with my friend and his sexuality right now. Also, another one of my friend feels that it's possible to be 'straight' for one person. How do you feel about that?

...and the boy who dies to live.✧

User Image
Call me Rainleaf
User Image
[hr][/hr]

Kind of a weird title, but, this is something I wanted to ask. Have you ever been attracted to a member of the opposite sex before you knew you were gay/a lesbian, or after? Both sexually/physically and emotionally?
I know it's an odd question to ask, but it kind of parallels with my friend and his sexuality right now. Also, another one of my friend feels that it's possible to be 'straight' for that one person. How do you feel about that?

[hr][/hr]
User Image
Yes. Its happend before.

Original Gaian

10,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ah...I've been attracted to men before just not sexually.
Once the relationship got to the point where they wanted to be intimate it took a turn for the worse.

So basically yes and no.

Shameless Gawker

Mhm meh... well, for me... I like how guys look but it would be awkward to take things further.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Eh, kinda.
It's hard to explain.

Beloved Seeker

Buttery Biscuit Face
Mhm meh... well, for me... I like how guys look but it would be awkward to take things further.

So you wouldn't want to be sexually involved with a man?

Beloved Seeker

I Shall Grant You NoMercy
Eh, kinda.
It's hard to explain.

Could you please try? sweatdrop

Shameless Gawker

Call me Rainleaf
Buttery Biscuit Face

Nope confused

Sublime Creature

Call me Rainleaf
Also, another one of my friend feels that it's possible to be 'straight' for one person. How do you feel about that?

I'm not sure what you're asking here.

I remember being attracted to this girl in 7th grade. I realized (admitted to myself) I was gay sometime in 9th-10th grade. She was pretty. She was funny. I liked her. I still do.
I'm sure it's possible to think the other sex is pretty even if you are gay. I think sex would be weird though. I wouldn't desire it now or back then.

Greedy Fatcat

Nothing is weird here.

Beloved Seeker

Karl_Krebs
Call me Rainleaf
User Image
[hr][/hr]

I know it's an odd question to ask, but it kind of parallels with my friend and his sexuality right now. Also, another one of my friend feels that it's possible to be 'straight' for that one person. How do you feel about that?

[hr][/hr]
User Image
Yes. Its happend before.

With which one? Liking a person of the opposite sex in every way possible or ignoring the fact that you're gay in a sense and finding yourself attracted to the member of the opposite sex?

Beloved Seeker

Spardel Shinobi
Call me Rainleaf
Also, another one of my friend feels that it's possible to be 'straight' for one person. How do you feel about that?

I'm not sure what you're asking here.

I remember being attracted to this girl in 7th grade. I realized (admitted to myself) I was gay sometime in 9th-10th grade. She was pretty. She was funny. I liked her. I still do.
I'm sure it's possible to think the other sex is pretty even if you are gay. I think sex would be weird though. I wouldn't desire it now or back then.

I know it's a weird thing to say. The best thing I can think of is an episode of Degrassi. Marco was a kid who was completely gay, but he fell in love with his female best friend, and they almost ended up having sex one night. He still only liked men, but he was 'straight' for her, in a sense. So the idea of sex with her is off-putting to you, then?
Do you think a guy who was sexually and romantically/emotionally involved with a girl for almost a year could be gay?

Liberal Receiver

Not sexually. But emotionally and romantically, yes. As it stands I love my female friends, it just happens that it's in a non-sexual manner.
You can have love without sex and sex without love - as the saying goes.

I tried to date a girl for a while in college. Sex was pretty much the breaking point.

Beloved Seeker

Buttery Biscuit Face
Call me Rainleaf
Buttery Biscuit Face

Nope confused

Okay, that's what I was kind of trying to figure out here. sweatdrop Thank you. c:
Call me Rainleaf
Karl_Krebs
Call me Rainleaf
User Image
[hr][/hr]

[hr][/hr]
User Image
Yes. Its happend before.

With which one? Liking a person of the opposite sex in every way possible or ignoring the fact that you're gay in a sense and finding yourself attracted to the member of the opposite sex?
The latter. But if I enjoy someones personality it doesn't really matter that much about their appearance.

Plus. One of my biggest Crushes/ really awkward FWB was with a Pre FTM trans person. We fooled around abit Bolth ways and it was rather fun So I image if I was into the girl enough than I would manage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff