Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm fear the thong...it seems like a MAJOR wedgie
I'm a huge tomboy, so I hate wearing (and have never worn) slutty clothes/bathing suits/etc.

I personally think one-pieces are best because I personally find them comfortable and I don't like showing off every inch of skin that I can. I love to swim as well, so I like hardly ever just sit by a pool without getting in...I'm usually in a pool/ocean for hours on end.

For me, comfy clothes are what I wear every day - men's jeans/shorts (women's jeans and shorts are either too short, too skimpy, or just too uncomfortable for me), a t-shirt, and sneakers.

I personally dress for my own comfort, not for vanity, guys, or anyone else.
some girls ,not me, wear thongs becuz it makes them feel better about themselves cuz they know it would be uincharactersitic of them to go outside in one, not that people do

i m watcha call a tomboy

my normal clothes consist of shorts and a T when im not in uniform mu UNIFORM allows girls to either wear long pants, which i dont like, or a skirt for girls, so i havta wear skirt for school,

...means way longer than everyone elses though.... its supposed to be 4inches above the knee but mines at my knee and luckily i dont get disciplinary points for it, and oops i rambled
I don't like the beach and cannot swim so I can't comment about that.

As far as thongs, they feel kinda weird for the first few mins but you get used to them and they come in alot of pretty designs. It's something different to try.

Bras are comfortable and yes, it does hurt more if you don't have one on for the girls with boobs that actually have bounce to them (like myself)

What I feel comfortable most in would be pajama pants and a well fitted cotton t-shirt, something suitable for bed, yet, suitable for comfort.

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

One piece please. Sarong please. Swimming please. <3

No tanning. </3 You tan better while in the water anyways. :/

Bra please, unless I'm in bed. Sometimes even then it hurts to go without one.

Jeans? Not baggy, but not too tight.

Shirts? Tight in the boobies but loose in teh belly. I'm a big-girl, so I like things that don't make me feel fat.

Undies? Just my size. I don't wear many things that show a panty-line, so no worries on that one. But I like them thin, lace ones please. And PLEASE no granny undies. Ick.
User Image
For me, my first concern is comfort, and my second is I want what I'm wearing to be flattering. Honestly, less so for the guys - they don't go around going, "Oh gosh, did you see what she was wearing?"
But also things that are flattering also tend to be comfortable, at least in my opinion. I don't feel very comfortable if I feel the clothes I'm wearing are frumpy or oversized puddles.

As for swimming/beaches, I like tankinis, but really, bikinis aren't that uncomfortable. It's basically just our under garments that we wear every day - thus, a style we're so used to it's not uncomfortable - but cuter and made for wearing out.
User Image

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I like thongs . I don't care if people dislike them, its my body. I am 20 and allowed to wear what I please. I also wear bikini style ones.

As for bikinis, I like them. I am in shape and can pull it off well. I am very comfortable with my body.
Underwear: I'm still working on finding my preference. Hipsters are nice, bikini-cut is okay.....I still want to try boy-shorts. Thongs....aren't too bad. Sometimes it's fun to wear one just because. But I've never worn one anywhere but in the house.

Pants: I wear pants almost all through summer. I don't like shorts, because you can't go through high grass and woods and everything without getting your legs cut to pieces.

Shirts: I wear simple t-shirts, with no insignia or anything. I also like the half-sleeves, where they only go to your elbow.

Bras: I hate wearing bras. I only wear them when I go out, because I don't want people staring at the pinpricks through my shirt. *eyeroll* I consider it polite. Then again, I don't have much there in the first place. So I don't really need one. XP

Shoes: I really like the slip-on leather ones, particularly by EarthShoe. They're comfortably, easy, and they don't squish my feet. And flip-flops when nothing else is necessary.

Swimsuits: I wear one-pieces and two-pieces. One-pieces when I know I'm gonna be diving and romping and such, and two-pieces when I want a little sun and a just relaxing in the water.
Actually the majority of all womans clothing is very uncomfy.
The only thing that is really comfy in my opinon are pajama pants.
Otherwise things are all tight and just, ugh.
And having lumps on the chest does not help.
Bra's are uncomfy to like the highest extent, but I have to wear one.
><
I hate woman's clothing.
I like to wear baggy pants and one of my boyfriends shirts ^_^ thats whats most comfortable he has good taste too so its awesome. With the bathing suit I dont like the way I look in them so I just stopped swimming though I love to swim.
Yoru no Baka
I hate thongs, I hate any panties that ride up while I'm doing something like running.

I sometimes will wear two-piece, but I really like those one piece ones that have spaces at the sides and stuff.

BTW, apparently it's okay to go commando while you sleep, it lets your genitalia breathe.

I always wear a bra when I sleep, I don't want them to sag when I'm older. D<

Actually where you said about - "apparently it's okay to go commando while you sleep, it lets your genitalia breathe", that goes the same for your breast when wearing your bra to bed, it can cause other things to your breast, other than them saging. I do not believe wearing a bra to bed with stop your breast from saging when you are older, you have to do exersices to prevent that.
i luv clothes that r tight and form fitting ninja as long as i can breathe. they dont get in the way as much as baggy clothes talk2hand as for thongs i agree that having a perminate wedgie sux crying i dont like 2 pieces much either b/c they will fall off confused and i hav a lot of guyfriends so it really akward if im showing a lot of skin when we hang out redface and the fleshy objects on my chest arent 2 bad but wearing a bra is more comfy and supprotive then letin em flop around everywhere. sweatdrop im most comfortable in tight, but not skinny jeans, a tank top, and ballet flats, or light breazy dresses in the summer 4laugh
I've never understood thongs. They may look better with some items of clothing, but they do seem immensely uncomfortable.

I hate going without a bra. I wear one to sleep even.

As for bikinis, I figure it's not that uncomfortable. I, personally, am uncomfortable in ALL bathing suits, but that's more due to self-conscious issues, rather than actual physical comfort.

I tend to wear jeans, my high tops, and a shirt that fits me nice. Comfortable, can look nice, very simple. Tada.

-Evilsmileyface666 >: )
It depends on what I'm doing.
For different activities I'll wear different clothes, yeah?

But mostly:

Jeans. Skinny, bootcut or straight leg. All of them fit well over my a** and are then fairly relaxed over my legs.
Tight tank top / singlet. I like tight tops that support my boobs a bit more.
And sneakers, boots or low heels. High heels don't work for me, I'm too clumsy.
I can dress like that every day and still look good, so I'm happy.

I wear a bikini.
I'm fat, but I don't care what other people think.
I don't like having my stomach covered at the beach, it feels uncomfortable.

I hate g-strings, or anything that rides up my butt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff