Welcome to Gaia! ::

some clothes that are baggy are uncomfortable, but skin tight is also a b***h.
i guess it depends on the person.

On bikinis: If its a tiny string bikini its really not comfortable, i remember being stupid enough to wear one and all i thought all day was "dear god what if this slips the tiniest bit..." but cute bikinis WITH coverage are super comfortable, its like dancing around in your underwear... cept you can dance around anywhere.

On thongs: Yep, panty line sucks. again it all depends, thongs with yoga pants and such is comfortable, thongs with tight jeans is just nast. to me at least.

Hygienic Noob

i love swiming.
Well, I wear and swim in one piece suits. I perfer them to bikinis.

And I feel more comfortable in loose shirts and tight pants/skirts. I'd rather show off my legs than my chest. it doesn't really need any attention brought to it.

And I can't STAND thongs. I hate them. I'm perfectly comfortable in my boy shorts and bikini bottoms.
Thongs are gross, to avoid visible panty lines I love wearing boy-short styled underwear. And as for swimsuits, I like tankini's best, they aren't as showy as bikini's and can't come undone, but they're easier to put on then wiggling into a one piece (I don't like one-pieces) I also think tankini's are kinda sporty looking.

I dress comfortably and easily. I love skirts, because they never feel too tight or too loose like pants can. I can also show my major love for crazy socks off in a skirt. And for shirts I don't like anything billowy or draping, I think that feels unnecessary and insensible. I just like wearing t-shirts.
I actually don't find thongs at all uncomfortable-- there's just less fabric to actively ride up my butt. Comfort is really pretty subjective, and I'm sure that there are girls who prefer loose dresses and skirts for freedom of movement, but I prefer pants and close-fitting fabric because I feel neater and more dressed.
One-piece swimsuits can indeed be a pain, but I've never owned a bikini, so I don't really have a reference. So long as they stay in place and support my chest properly, I couldn't care less.
I don't like sunbathing a lot. First of all, it's terrible for your skin, and seondly, I get bored VERY easily.

I think you're kind of lumping all girls into the same boat. Don't. Not all girls are like that. I agree with Glemons too. Thongs aren't THAT bad. I'd rather have a string of material up my butt than a whole piece of cloth ride up.

I wouldn't wear something unless I like it and it's comfortable. I don't wear bikini's, i'm more of a tankini person. I'm developed in the chest area, and i na bikini I almost always feel like I'm popping out (which i I hate btw)

2,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
I wear what I think I look good in (and what guys tell me I look good in).

I could care less about how "comfortable" I am, guys askin me out relieves me of my uneasiness.
i hate butt floss not the best thing to wear yet its good for no panty lines........its self image that affects uss cuz guys always classify us as hott or not and we all want to be hott so we try to look hot
Nanabobo, gawd that post was awesome, it's exactly what I ask myself all the time!!! I'm still 13 and my parents buy my clothes but I really don't think thongs/fitted stuff/that itchy jacket stuff/bikinis/bras are comfortable. Girls just wear them 'cause society tells 'em they're nerds/wallflowers/hippies etc. If they don't wear them. Also most clothes available for girls in stores are increasingly just thongs/bras/bikinis/tight stuff it's really sad I just buy clothes in general whatever mum gets me as long as it's comfortable and suitable for the current weather (e.g rain/sun/cold/hot) Also what about high heels, you didn't seem to mention those that seem to be bad for your back and arches, and yet women wear them all the time. Ever notice all the uncomfortable clothing and stuff invented are mostly made for women? I mean in the Philippines, brass neck rings, China, foot-binding, and now heels.
*deep breath before next paragraph* cool <---coolface
Thongs? please, I'm 13, normalundies 4 me.
Tight stuff? O helllllz no
1 piece? Dizz-uh
Gettin wet? Dewd, I live on an island. EVERYBODY swims. Never heard nobody say they didn't wanna go in the water. (Besides my mom)
Bra? I'd like old ladies to stop telling me "you'll never get a man if you're boobs are hanging out" but it just feels more comfortable and less sweaty with it on most of the time.
I wouldn't mind swimming in a two piece bikini. Also, I hate sun tanning. -Sigh- It must be nice to be able to wear dresses and swimming suits. I'm too uncomfortable with my body for that (Has a birthmark on arm that made me self conscious). =.= You should see all the stares and looks when I go swimming because of that birthmark.

What's comfortable for me is long sleeved shirts, silk or cotton underwear, long pants, and I hate not wearing a bra. It's just so uncomfortable.
Oh. And I don't get the idea of a thong sticking up your a** all day. >_>
I feel more comfortable when I look good. It's really not about what dudes think (though, the compliments and attention are nice XD). If I haven't put any thought into putting my outfit together that day, I feel like crap.
I hate it when people ask "OMG, why do you care how you look?"
Because I don't want to walk out the house looking like crap...

User Image
K i w i_P o p s i c l e
i agree, but sometimes people feel so comfortable in there body that they wear things that appear "sluty"

LMFAO. My french teacher said that. "slutty" In air quotes. xD
But I wear whats comfy. And bras ARE comfy.
@h3rring past3; High heels have been around for hundreds of years and were originally worn by men. They were a symbol of the higher class.
I dislike t-backs.
I dislike underwear at all.
But the most comfortable I think are the bikini kind. String like on the sides, and regular cloth on the front through to the back.
(((:

I like to wear bras, but not to sleep in.

I like sweaters and t shirts. I don't really like small shirts that will show my back, 'cos I have to tug at 'em to keep 'em down. I don't like super massive t shirts that fold up when I sit either. Or super baggy sweaters with arms that are too big. I like the sleeves to stop just before my palms.

AAAAND.

I almost always wear jeans and tennis shoes.

Not too baggy, not too tight.

If they're too tight the cloth gathers behind my knees. Makes it hard to bend. :1
I squirm a lot in the day and need room to moooove.
As for gym shorts. Middle thigh.
TriumphantChaos
@h3rring past3; High heels have been around for hundreds of years and were originally worn by men. They were a symbol of the higher class.

yes, with a nice fat heel.
so were vanity canes
king louis :3
http://www.visitvoltaire.com/images/louis14aftrigaud_1638-1715lrg36k.jpg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items