Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1737 1738 1739 > >> >>> »|

Shirtless Informer

Haha. That's funny. I was just thinking while making Master his morning coffee that I should do a blurb on Pro-Doms (and the legalities of such) since I know two Pro-doms in person and could ask for their input. whee heart
First though, I have to finish the consensual non-consent section.

Devoted Pirate

Lilith Delost
Haha. That's funny. I was just thinking while making Master his morning coffee that I should do a blurb on Pro-Doms (and the legalities of such) since I know two Pro-doms in person and could ask for their input. whee heart
No sex with Pro-doms, because that is prostitution and that is illegal. stare Sorry, I have very um... large opinions on the legality of prostitution. Normally, Pro-Doms won't even let you masturbate on property.

Shirtless Informer

Blackrose_Knight
Lilith Delost
No sex with Pro-doms, because that is prostitution and that is illegal. stare Sorry, I have very um... large opinions on the legality of prostitution. Normally, Pro-Doms won't even let you masturbate on property.

Yep, I totally agree with you on that.
Pretty much what I was going to cover was the legal issues and prostitution laws.
As well as possibly something about how if you really want something like that, some local dungeons are sex positive and totally legal and therefore possibly a better choice than a pro-dom.
The two Pro-Doms I know don't allow any kind of sexual activity for legal reasons.
I have no intentions of condoning or encouraging prostitution in this thread.
3nodding

Devoted Pirate

Lilith Delost
Blackrose_Knight
Lilith Delost

Pretty much what I was going to cover was the legal issues and prostitution laws.
As well as possibly something about how if you really want something like that, some local dungeons are sex positive and totally legal and therefore possibly a better choice than a pro-dom.
The two Pro-Doms I know don't allow any kind of sexual activity for legal reasons.
3nodding
I will say I think anti-prostitution laws are dumb, but I won't condone prostitution either since it is still illegal... for now.
No penetration, with anything, either, since that falls under sex.
Now local dungeons, do they allow non-prostitution sex on premises?

Edit: Oh right. Paying for sex is bad kiddies. Don't do it, it is illegal and stuff. rolleyes Seriously though, just don't do it since it is illegal. Not agreeing with a law does not make it any less of a law. Follow it.... savvy?

Shirtless Informer

Blackrose_Knight
Lilith Delost
Blackrose_Knight
Lilith Delost

3nodding
I will say I think anti-prostitution laws are dumb, but I won't condone prostitution either since it is still illegal... for now.
No penetration, with anything, either, since that falls under sex.
Now local dungeons, do they allow non-prostitution sex on premises?

Edit: Oh right. Paying for sex is bad kiddies. Don't do it, it is illegal and stuff. rolleyes Seriously though, just don't do it since it is illegal. Not agreeing with a law does not make it any less of a law. Follow it.... savvy?

Exactly. 3nodding
Each dungeon is different, and a lot of it depends on local laws.
I know the one Daddy and I go to is what is called a "sex-positive" club, meaning sexual activity is allowed as long as no money exchanges hands (You pay the club owners to get into the club and use their equipment and use their play space, you do not pay to play with people or get laid), and protection is used. The club even provides rubber gloves and condoms.
The club has "swingers nights" which involves mostly sex (they put away the BDSM equipment for those nights since most people are there for sex not kink, and a lot of the people there are vanilla), while the kinky nights attract people for kinky play (but sex is still allowed).

Devoted Pirate

Lilith Delost

I know the one Daddy and I go to is what is called a "sex-positive" club, meaning sexual activity is allowed as long as no money exchanges hands (You pay the club owners to get into the club and use their equipment and use their play space, you do not pay to play with people or get laid), and protection is used. The club even provides rubber gloves and condoms.
The club has "swingers nights" which involves mostly sex (they put away the BDSM equipment for those nights since most people are there for sex not kink, and a lot of the people there are vanilla), while the kinky nights attract people for kinky play (but sex is still allowed).
I kinda want to go to a play space like that up in Seattle but I feel I am just too fat for that stuff...
Great thread. smile I hope to be making a come back very soon.

Shirtless Informer

Blackrose_Knight
Lilith Delost

I kinda want to go to a play space like that up in Seattle but I feel I am just too fat for that stuff...

No such thing at our club, and probably not at any club you would go to.
People are welcome of all shapes and sizes and body types and ages. No one is allowed to make rude comments about others, and I have yet to see anyone make even a face of disgust towards anyone else.
Everyone is there to have a good time, not to judge others. Everyone realizes that no matter your build, it takes a lot of balls to get naked and play in front of others, and that's respectable in the community.
It's a very very nice community and everyone is very friendly and welcoming. heart
When I'm of age all three of us can visit your club Lily. whee

Shirtless Informer

Your more than welcome to go when you turn 19, and the same goes for Rosie if she is in the area at some point! whee
I'm just excited.
This sunday is a "littles" social get together at the club.
Then, at Otakon I will be hosting the pre-con munch for the second year. I think this pre-con munch thing is going to end up being a tradition for a while since there is enough interest in it... It makes me feel good to be able to bring people together this way.. whee

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I think that sounds like a good idea, to add in a bit about the legalities of pro-Doms and such. ^_^

And I know that our local dungeon here is sex friendly. Me and my Alpha are still in the process of figuring that out. But first, we have other things to figure out. We've been talking more about things on Sunday and we're making progress on each other's feelings. Although I think we made more progress on his than mine, it's still progress.

Shirtless Informer

nightwolf714
I think that sounds like a good idea, to add in a bit about the legalities of pro-Doms and such. ^_^

And I know that our local dungeon here is sex friendly. Me and my Alpha are still in the process of figuring that out. But first, we have other things to figure out. We've been talking more about things on Sunday and we're making progress on each other's feelings. Although I think we made more progress on his than mine, it's still progress.

I'll be sure to work on it soon then. whee

Also, congrats on progress. Even if it's only a little a time, a little progress is better than none. I know how you feel though, it's really nice to be taking those steps, even baby steps. 4laugh

Daddy and I started out small with our public play and worked our way up.
We still have a ways to go, but the first, and so far only, time we have had sex in the dungeon so far was on the sex swings (we both wanted to try one out, haha) with a very sheer curtain around us.
He was in a kilt and we pushed my panties aside and I was still in a bra. So people could (and did) pull the curtain out of the way and take a peek at us having sex, but even then they couldn't see any of our private parts due to the clothing.
Daddy is still getting comfortable with the thought of letting others see my more intimate parts. So, while I have no issues being seen fully naked (I am such a nudist at heart), I am still his property and therefore he owns my body and decides what parts of it are allowed to be shown.
So, we are also making progress, slowly but surely, and that makes me happy.
So, I know how you feel about progress. whee

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Kiss Me too fiercely, Hold me too tight

The club I go to sometimes doesn't allow certain kinds of penetration. I'm ok with that because I'm not sure I would want to be around lots of people having sex. But that's just me. It's just awkward for me. I'm excited for this Saturday though. I finally get to go to my much again because I'm home now. I've been working and living somewhere else for the past 3 months. I've missed seeing everyone.

I've lost all resistance, And crossed some border line

Devoted Pirate

@ Lily - Awe thank you. I have to make it back east at some point. Most of my family is in the ATL and southern NC areas and my godparents are about 2 hours north of DC. I used to live very close to Baltimore at one point, funny how the world works. Sadly my work doesn't have payed leave. emo Beloved and I might make the trip up to Seattle one day, I need to go see the new stuff at the EMP anyway... ^_^ I am taking it age limit at the club is 18? I think ours is too. Wish they had more clubs in the South Sound area where I live; Seattle is such a drive and I-5 is nasty on my nerves stupid drivers ahoy!

@Astreya04 - I am curious on what penetration is a no-no and what is okay. I agree, I am unsure how I would react to lots of people having sex or almost sex near me.

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm unsure how I feel about public sex, honestly. Part of me is okay and part of me is freaked by the idea. I'm still trying to figure that whole thing out. That said, I'm not against the idea of doing a non-sexual scene in public. We're still figuring out things. >_<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff