Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1737 1738 1739 > >> >>> »|

nightwolf714
Fial Neilans little moon
I'd like to add to this. Another reason the AoM is important is that not all BDSM relationships involve sadomasochism but there are usually contracts (verbal or written), especially in Master/slave relationships. According to the law you have to be the age of majority (or emancipated) in order to sign or take part in a contract on your own without parent/guardian assistance as well. Think back on grade school when your parents had to sign permission slips for field trips. It's like that in the eyes of the law.

I have to disagree with this idea, Coco. Mostly because the "contracts" are not legally binding, so the legality of signing a contract is a mute point.

They may not be but it doesn't stop stupid people from trying to bring them into court when things fall apart. (I've heard of too many D-types and s-types talking about how contracts should be legally binding anyway.)
Oooh, shiny thread. *only just went spelunking for it now*

Anyway, thanks to whoever decided to put the movies in the first page, I totally forgot about Secretary up til now. Just finished watching it and probably gonna hook it up for J-sama tomorrow after lunch. I think we're also trying out crops tomorrow, wish me luck with that sweatdrop first timer, and He's yet to figure out my boundaries for that.

Oh yeah, don't know if I mentioned or not, but He is staying with me for the fortnight my family are on holiday. I like doing things for Him now that He's here 24/7 for the next wee while. It makes me happy that He's happy. Didn't realise quite how much. (I think this is vaguely on-topic? Oh well)

Sadist or masochist: I'm a slight masochist.

What brought me to the lifestyle: I've always liked the feeling of being bound and restrained, and simply brought it up with my first boyfriend who obliged with some light bondage. Probably not legal because I was just over the age of consent, but I didn't know about that then and didn't get hurt, so that's the main thing. Ended up stumbling upon the old thread, getting more interested, and mentioned to J-sama that I'd like to try some of the stuff here. I honestly think He sometimes gets more of a kick out of it than me and that's saying something xd

Devoted Pirate

@ Contracts; They are not legally binding, and cannot be, BUT they can be used in court to establish evidence for a kinky relationship, for the better or worse for those involved. Be it a custody case, or divorce; establishing the fact there was kink could help or harm.

@ Princess Zel: The Secretary is a hot ^_^ I think Nightwolf suggested a movie list? If not whoever did, it was brilliant. ^_^

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
*huggles new thread* FOUND IT!!! xd

i've just started working again and my schedule is just starting to even out and such, so i'm hoping to be around again more.

I'm a bit of a masochist... though if the mood strikes me i can be a sadist, but that is really really rare.

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
New thread. Hi, thread.

I haven't seen The Secretary yet, can you believe it?
I really, really wanna see it... ;-;

Shirtless Informer

Contract info is done.
Working on consensual non-consent next.
3nodding heart

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kazunomiya Nanashi
New thread. Hi, thread.

I haven't seen The Secretary yet, can you believe it?
I really, really wanna see it... ;-;

I haven't either. >_< Too bad we can't get together to watch it.

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
@NIGHTWOLF: I'll put it on my list to download, I can send it to you?
it would be cool to watch it together.
I wanna see the story of o book, I wonder if it's anywhere near as good as the book..
Although, all the alternate endings might frustrate me.. i only like one of them.

Shirtless Informer

I didn't really care for the Story of O movie much.. sweatdrop

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
Lilith Delost
I didn't really care for the Story of O movie much.. sweatdrop

is there only one, or do you not know? D:

my shift key is ******** up, excuse me.

Shirtless Informer

I dunno. I saw whatever was on Netflix. *shrug*
There are a few adaptations of the Story of O, though the one Lily is referring to (after having looked it up on netflix myself) is one of the earliest versions from 1975 and is actually a french film. I am interested in watching it myself but I kinda share a netflix with my parents and I really hope they wouldn't see that anyone in my family watched it lol

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.

Quote:
Um, +Points at first page.+
I noticed you linked Ownership Flag and put a gender note..
This might help..
There are icons without the gender symbols here:
http://www.ownershipflag.com/icons

Anybody got a good place to download "Story of O"? o.o
Preferably in English... .-.
Kazunomiya Nanashi
I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.

Quote:
Um, +Points at first page.+
I noticed you linked Ownership Flag and put a gender note..
This might help..
There are icons without the gender symbols here:
http://www.ownershipflag.com/icons

Anybody got a good place to download "Story of O"? o.o
Preferably in English... .-.

Try Isohunt or Stagevu?

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

I watched The Story of O on Netflix as well and I just couldn't take it seriously. I couldn't even finish watching it. Daddy and i just started laughing at it and had to turn it off. I tried to finish on my own later and I just couldn't. I got bored and fell asleep lol.

I also had a hilarious realization earlier today. One of my favourite film/literary sociopath sadists is Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. Christian Bale played him in the movie. And of course Maggie Gyllenhaal was The Secretary. And then they were both in The Dark Knight as ex-lovers. It clicked in my mind while I was watching The Dark Knight today. I kept having images of violent s&m scenes lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff